Nude Camping

Hello, I am thinking about taking the advice of others. I am thinking about camping at a local nudist resort for their memorial day weekend. My only time camping was with clothes on in the boy scouts, so the camping part isn't the problem. I am not sure what to bring? What to expect? Yes, if I can go, (that if work doesn't get in the way, and that is not an excuse), I will have fun.

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Camping

tent, sleeping bag, bug spray, several towels, hat, sunglasses,radio, book,sunscreen, snacks, drinks, check with resort most serve food for $, sometimes easier than cooking.

This post was edited

thank you

This post was edited

sunscreen, books, sunscreen, beach chairs (yes, even if you're solo camping, bring extra chairs), sunscreen, and water, water, water
+everything else already mentioned

This post was edited

A tarp for UNDER the tent so that ground water will not come up. Been there, done that. A chair would be helpful too. A towel, preferably two, per day for drying off and sitting. Food unless the park doesn't allow you to bring your own - same as beverages including water. You can buy drinking water/spring water in gallon containers - less expensive than smaller bottles. Sandals/sneakers for walking. Some campgrounds have rocks/pebbles in their walks or possibly fire ants to contend with.

This post was edited

Besides the great ideas here we would ck out the website of the camp/resort to see what they offer. Check forecasts, take
some reading material and a smile. Should have a wonderful time, good luck...........

This post was edited

A small broom or hand-held vacuum is really handy. We would tend to track a lot of sand and grass in, even with leaving our shoes outside. I hate gritty stuff on my feet, and a clean tent is much easier to put away.
Gator1

This post was edited

Lots of cold beer..Extra chairs for new friends who like beer...bug spray, towels.

This post was edited

A battery powered lantern, a small flashlight (for late-night trips to the restroom) and glowsticks -- if you want inexpensive, wandering the trails after dark lighting to explore tools. One of the joys of being outdoors nude is DOING things outdoors nude!! I camped in the Coconino National Forest with some naturists once and really enjoyed wandering within a half-mile of the campsite just to experience the terrain. It was very fun and enjoyable.

This post was edited
campgrounds in PA, NJ, MD

Anyone know of a camoground in PA, NJ or MD where if your seen nude you would not get in trouble

This post was edited
RE: campgrounds in PA, NJ, MD

Check with White Thorn Lodge in Pa. if you come to WV check with Avalon Resort in Paw Paw,WV

This post was edited