RE:Clothing Free Travel

A few times from my house to my beach house about two n a quarter hours jus keys and shoes or flip flops. Did in St Martin as well drove about 5 mnutes from house to beach got out an d walked orient beach endcto end nude its ok if you go early. I went for sunrise.

This post was edited

Pretty much everyday, I put my work clothes and lunch bag in the back seat, then leave my house naked and drive to work naked at around 3:30am. I stay naked till dressing for work between 5 & 5:30. And then I drive home naked as well after work.

This post was edited

A few times from my house to my beach house about two n a quarter hours jus keys and shoes or flip flops. Did in St Martin as well drove about 5 mnutes from house to beach got out an d walked orient beach endcto end nude its ok if you go early. I went for sunrise.

Are you driving with no clothes in the car frequently this season?
Have you ever done that when your wife was with you?

This post was edited

You must be confident that you won't need a bathroom break. No secluded places to pull over on that route.

This post was edited