RE:Commando guys

I am a full time freeballer but I do own around 3 or 4 pairs only for special occasions.

This post was edited

I am a full time freeballer but I do own around 3 or 4 pairs only for special occasions.

What kind of occasions?

This post was edited

Hey dudes! Im always commando and freeballing too. I love that freed feeling. And that men can see my cock outline.

That sounds more like a discussion for TS not TN. lol
I always thought the tenets of the "true" nudist was to be nude, or in this case, nude under the pants or shorts, because they liked the freedom and the sensation of nudity. It wasn't about being seen.

This post was edited

Been commando for the past decade. Own a few jocks for when playing contact sports. I run often (commando), usually in silkies/ranger panties. I do sometimes wear a ball lifting jock type strap made by Wildman-t to keep from sitting on my balls or them sticking to my legs. Best way to get some support but still be freeballing.

This post was edited

I never wear underwear. Only socks when it's genuinely cold and i need to be outside

This post was edited

It was around this time of year in '68 I began going commando. I was about to start HS and signed up for football and was accepted onto the team. After practice, I noticed a lot of the older guys going commando and since I was already sleeping nude, thought I'd give it a try. 56 years later, still going commando in all modes of dress. Yes, I do go commando in formal wear and have been in weddings in a tux and commando.

This post was edited

Love going commando as much as I can. Hate clothes and restrictive undies.

This post was edited

Love going commando as much as I can. Hate clothes and restrictive undies.

He said it LoL . . .

This post was edited

I always go commando, except for fancy restaurants or big family gettogethers. Freeballing is the best

This post was edited

May have answered this before, but
Commando / Freeballing / NO underwear
I always say - I don't wear underwear EVER.
I'm a young (if you will) 69 yr old man - and I stopped wearing any and all underwear in my mid teens.
That's over 50-yrs. At the time (early 70's) I just threw every stitch of ANY underwear I had in the trash. I knew I'd never wear it again ever - and didn't want to even have any - or ever have anyone ever think I ever wore any. It goes hand in hand with leaving the naked life - when you are dressed at least your dick/balls are hanging loose and free - as intended. Thanks - Nakedman

This post was edited