RE:Commando guys

May have answered this before, but
Commando / Freeballing / NO underwear
I always say - I don't wear underwear EVER.
I'm a young (if you will) 69 yr old man - and I stopped wearing any and all underwear in my mid teens.
That's over 50-yrs. At the time (early 70's) I just threw every stitch of ANY underwear I had in the trash. I knew I'd never wear it again ever - and didn't want to even have any - or ever have anyone ever think I ever wore any. It goes hand in hand with leaving the naked life - when you are dressed at least your dick/balls are hanging loose and free - as intended. Thanks - Nakedman

This post was edited

I admit to having several pair of cotton knit button fly boxers. But I enjoy wearing them as outer wear. Saturday we started moving from one house to another six miles away. I spent the entire day with movers and a lot of other people in a pair of navy blue boxers and a tank top. I always make sure the fly is covered. lol
It was truly very comfortable all day and came off very fast when I jumped into the pool at the new house.

This post was edited

I admit to having several pair of cotton knit button fly boxers. But I enjoy wearing them as outer wear. Saturday we started moving from one house to another six miles away. I spent the entire day with movers and a lot of other people in a pair of navy blue boxers and a tank top. I always make sure the fly is covered. lolIt was truly very comfortable all day and came off very fast when I jumped into the pool at the new house.

I find cotton gym shorts just as comfortable and more acceptable in public situations.
I avoid wearing a shirt wherever possible in warm weather so I would not be able to keep the fly covered.

This post was edited

Always commando. Hate getting my dick and balls in a bunch.

This post was edited

I must admit I now own underwear for the first time in 7 years.
I wanted a new suit for my son's wedding and could not find one that wasn't at least part wool.
Since I didn't want the wool against my sensitive parts, I bought boxers to wear under it.

This post was edited