RE: Why are you shaved?

Not ever going to shave my ginger bush, but planning to resume shaving my balls...tired of being hair pinched when they get stuck in my running shorts.

This post was edited

I am wondering why some men prefer to shave their pubic hair. I know some will say because they like to look, feel etc, or their significant other likes the look/feel etc. But, especially for the older nudists, I wonder how many shave to hide the fact that they are getting gray down there and are trying to remail youthful looking.Just a thought.I myself have trimmed before, but not shaved at I don't forsee enjoying the maintenance of being shaved, i,e, I am too lazy.Thoughts?

I shave because it's so much cleaner. And I look the look and feel of no hair in my body.
Apart from my head that is and that's very short as well

This post was edited

Just preference looks better and feel so sexy !

This post was edited

Just preference looks better and feel so sexy !I agree. Looks better and feels sexy
I have never liked my body hair. I used to trim it and thought it looked good. Then I would let it go. I work out and noticed that if I trimmed my hair, you could see my muscles more. I was shaving my cock and balls before I even thought of exercising. Now I shave my chest, back, balls, cock, ass, and pubic hair because I don't like hairy bodies.

This post was edited

Looks better, feels better, feels cleaner, partner prefers it too.

This post was edited

I had never for a moment stopped to consider someone might shave their pubes because of worries about grey. Interesting idea, but i suspect not relevant to majority of men who trim, shave, manscape.
All about the look, and especially the feel.
I myself am staying with bush and smooth balls for the moment as that is my preferred look.I dare say it has been mentioned that short/shaved pubes make the cock look larger. I am happy to report that after extensive research, I can confirm this to be true.cheers

This post was edited

This turned into a very long thread. I wish at the beginning the original post included asking our age and at what age we started shaving. For me, I started in my 30s and now I'm 60. So smooth for that long. I've been waxed and lasered but the laser didn't catch grey so I have something like peach fuzz down there which I remove with Nair or Veet. I shave balls and crack and pits.

This post was edited

I started in my 30's as well. I go through stages on what I keep smooth, but balls/shaft and hole are always smooth, legs, pits, pubic etc may come and go.

This post was edited
RE: SHAVED

here in Europe, you see in nudist campgrounds ans resorts that most people are shaved. We do it because we dont like hair there.

This post was edited

I don't shave down below but sometime trim it.
My reason for this is that my body especially the front and my arm and legs are covered in hair so shaving just the genitals would look totally weird.

This post was edited