RE:Why are you shaved?

Im sorry, but I could never wrap my head around saying shaving makes you look like a child. Believing that is like saying I drink or gamble so I dont look like a child. If thats the assumption about shaving than why even be nude. Because thats what children are comfortable with and you wouldnt want to be nude like a child. Never saw anything like this that carries so much controversy. Yet I see so many adults at nude venues that shave anymore and people find it accepting. Ive never met another nude person that looked at me and said " my God.... Youre bare down there"! Come on people, get over it.

I totally agree with Newnude58. It's also like saying, "if a man shaves his face, he looks like a woman"

This post was edited

Thank you. And I agree with you too.

This post was edited

I prefer my hair to be trimmed, but if things get too wild I just shave it all off and start over. On other people, I don't care too much, although I do prefer it not be a jungle down there haha

This post was edited

In 1999 I had a vasectomy and I had to shave my balls and trim some of the pubic hair down because I was very bushy. I loved the feel and look so I trimmed the pubs down tight and liked the look. After a few months I started shaving in designs to smooth. I mostly just left a 1" X 1" patch above my penis in the middle of the pubic area. Then I just started being completely smooth because I liked the feel and look (also looked a little bigger). I was dating a girl and she was real smooth back in '09 and I asked her what she shaves with. She said she had laser hair removal I started my treatments that week and I am now hair free down there and smooth as can be, the wife loves it

This post was edited

Most men shave their faces and many let their body hair grow. Is that more manly than doing it the other way round/ I have a full beard and no body hair. Why? I like the look and feel of it. My skin feels better and is much more sensitive, more sensual. Anyhow I have a duck tattoo where my pubic hair would be. It looks silly buried in hairs.

This post was edited

My wife had her pussy lasered smooth for me and all though I haven't lasered mine yet I do shave to please her. I also like the way that it feels and looks. It's different.

This post was edited
RE: Why are you shaved?

You trust her to manscape you? Gosh.

This post was edited

im 52 and have always cleaned off the body hair. Because i simply dont like hair. That's all. Hugs and Tugs.

This post was edited

Ours started 10 years ago at our first nude beach experience. For years I would shave my cock and balls because my wife didn't like getting hair in her mouth. My wife would keep a landing strip and didn't think a lot of women really did shave completely. Well our first time at a nude beach she seen that it was pretty normal. So that night back at the hotel she got the razor out and shaved it clean. Sorry to be so open here but that night when I went down on her was such an awesome experience that both her and I reap the luxuries of her being hair free.

This post was edited

I don't shave my body hair. I'm too hairy to maintain. But trim regularly.

This post was edited