Laundry

For those of you who rarely wear clothing, how do you handle laundry.
Wait as long as it takes to have a full load of clothing?
Wash very small loads?
Combine clothes with sheets and/or towels?

This topic was edited
RE:Laundry

As far as clothing is concerned, about the only thing I ever wash is a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I usually just wash those two items -- very small load. I keep them in the car -- because I only wear them when I leave home.

Of course, I have bedsheets and towels to wash as well, but I don't think that's what you're asking about.

This post was edited

As far as clothing is concerned, about the only thing I ever wash is a pair of basketball shorts and a t-shirt. I usually just wash those two items -- very small load. I keep them in the car -- because I only wear them when I leave home.Of course, I have bedsheets and towels to wash as well, but I don't think that's what you're asking about.

I was curious if people like you wash very small loads of clothes like you do or combine them with sheets and or towels.
Do you keep all of your clothes in the car and have a completely clothes free house. Someone on another board wnd his partner kept the small amount of clothing that they had in the laundry room and never wore or had any clothes in the rest of the house. They gave away their dressers and removed their closet for more space. When you move to Oregon will you not have dresser or closet?

This post was edited

I have very little clothing -- but I keep it in the house.

Well, I do have a complete set of clothing in the car -- for emergencies.

This post was edited

I have very little clothing -- but I keep it in the house.Well, I do have a complete set of clothing in the car -- for emergencies.

If you have very little you could post a list on my thresd "Clothing Countdown".

This post was edited