Airbnb guests A contrast

This past weekend I agreed to host a solo woman for 3 nights. I list my place as naturist friendly but do not force nudity on guest. Some book so they can be naked. Others are fine with me nude but they stay clothed. I normally ask before I confirm what brings them to my neck of the woods. In a moment of forgetfulness I didn't ask until she got here at 4 pm on Friday. She said " where I live is over run with a stag party this weekend and I needed to get away." Then stayed around here in the house and on my property until monday about noon. She asked about what got me into nudism but never said it was okay for me to go bare and i got the vibe not to push it.. She did say she would never try it. So other than sleeping I had clothes on for the entire weekend. We did have some nice visits. But it sure felt strange to be clothed that long around my own home.
Next time I will screen better.
My latest guest just arrived , he is a repeat visitor and is totally fine with my nudity, and in fact strips when he gets here himself.
He also leaves for long periods of time because he goes to work. A good balance , me nude all the time , some solo time , some time
when i have someone to converse with. And a bit of income coming in.
He just finished showering so it is time for a soak.

This topic was edited
RE:Airbnb guests A contrast

Is he the one who leaves all his clothes in the car?

This post was edited