FIND A NATURIST ROOMIE

Does anyone know where there is a Bulletin Board for posts specifically like this one?

CLOTHING OPTIONAL LONG TERM ROOM / APT SHARE

I'm a laid back 79 yo, ,professional, non-smoking patriotic liberty loving hard working Beck listening Fox watching, spiritual but not religious, Trump supporting constitutionalist redneck hippie straight single, white male nudist

......seeking a CLEAN, neat, ethical, non-smoking, over 21, responsible nudist, or nudist-friendly, male or female with a good sense of humor (If you like to shoot pool too - that's a plus) to share my quiet, comfortable, clothing optional, furnished, central Clearwater 2 Bdrm library / apt and split expenses. (I just want a congenial, no-drama roomie to share housing expenses.and a laugh or two)

You will have a private furnished room with computer desk, internet (hard wired not WiFi), Cable, shared bathroom, kitchen and laundry privileges, indoor and outdoor showers, washer & dryer in unit, off street assigned parking and a small, sunny, privacy fenced "back yard" .

PLEASE....NO CRIMINALS, NO SMOKERS ("trying to quit" doesn't cut it), NO PARTIES, NO PETS, NO HOUSEPLANTS, NO ALCOHOLICS OR OTHER ADDICTS, NO EXCEPTIONS.

Just off Keene Rd btwn Sunset Point and Drew.
(Intersection of Keene Rd and Leo Ln E 33755)

24 mi to Tampa International Airport (TIA), 9 mi to St Pete - Clearwater Int Airport (PIE), only 6 mi to world famous Clearwater Beach, 10 min to St. Pete College, and just 34 mi to
Paradise Lakes Clothing Optional Resort (they have a shaded, outdoor pool table behind their"KEY WEST Bar & Grill" No shoes, no shirts, no problem! ;)

$700 / mo, includes cable, internet (hard wired, not wifi) and all utilities. Move in requires first, last and deposit ($2100.00) , proof of regular income, Photo ID, three references and your own wheels.

If you're not planning to stay for at least a year, please don't respond.

Available now.

Cheers,
Henry Morgan
727-462-2900
picaroon100@aol.com
PS, be sure to check out:
https://frankspeech.com/ for real news
and https:/tinyurl.com//2sc555vy if you're into crypto currencies

This topic was edited
No replies yet.