RE: Cameras at Nudist Locations

I assume the same rules apply at nude beaches such as Gunnison or Haulover? If so, I'm all for a designated area for taking photos. I would like for someone to take a pic of me nude (with my camera) so I can post it here.

This post was edited

And no beach salespeople iether!
Lovely beach though.

This post was edited

I have learned, to take my camera along with me when ever I go to nudist destinations as I'd like to have as many nude pictures taken of myself and I'm always happy to find someone willing to do it. cheers

This post was edited

When I'm naked somewhere I'm not there for pictures.

This post was edited
RE: Allow cameras at nudist places

this topic will always have teeth

This post was edited

A seperate location for photos is a great idea.I agree, and the resorts could setup a nice looking display of their resort or club logo or sign, with nice bench or some such set so that you have a nice background.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

If you use Google Earth and zoom into Gunnison Beach, you can find some pictures taken by NJFINN. I do not know if any of the people in the pictures are friendand relatives.
https://www.panoramio.com/user/5981853?with_photo_id=53935207
Bob

This post was edited

The pictures available through Google Earth on panoramio were taken with a cell phone. If you click on the photo on the panoramio site you are taken to another page where, under photo details, you can click on extra information where you will see the information about the "camera", or cell phone that took the picture. I have a Windows 7 cell phone. A minute or two after taking the picture it is copied to my Sky Drive. Even after deleting the picture from the phone it stays on the Sky Drive where I can access it from the phone or a PC.
Bob

This post was edited