High energy costs

Considering the massive rise in energy costs, and the colder weather coming, ( here in the UK anyway) are people compromising there naturist lifestyle and donning clothes, or are you putting the heating on?? So far have done neither, quite happy being naked while it's still in double figures,

This topic was edited
RE:High energy costs

I have heard it said that naturists arent stupid and dress when necessary. I certainly will adjust and try to miniten the extra cost this season by heating specific rooms in my leaving space based on usage and wearing necessary clothing to stay warm when the temperature doesnt allow for complete nakedness.

This post was edited

I dress according to the weather. Common sense should always prevail over anything else.

This post was edited

I dress according to the weather. Common sense should always prevail over anything else.

I usually wear clothes in the house in cold weather to keep the heating bills down. I do still sleep nude.

This post was edited

In many cases I dont mind cold weather and nudism but I always keep house as energy efficient as possible. Im not going to raise the heat just so I can wear less/no clothes

This post was edited

I don clothes when it gets chilly and don't turn the thermostat high enough to tolerate long periods of staying nude. I have electric heat with zone heating, so when I have an urge for extended nude time during the colder months I just turn the heat up in one room for the day

This post was edited

I often enjoy a naked jog along my local beach and, in the colder months, I just jog faster to keep warm.
Perhaps we can exercise harder in doors to stay warm and stay naked, lol.

This post was edited

Changing out my old windows made a big difference at my house in keeping it warm for winter.

This post was edited

Here in the Florida panhandle, weve turned on the heat two nights. Those temps were down in the low 40s and the heat helped. All the tropical plants went in the shop to keep them happy. We have a couple of weeks of warm 80s daytime so were good to go. I am closing the pool today & had to get waist high in the 70F water, thankfully it is probably the last time until spring. Its all good!

This post was edited