The nice kind of house guest to have

I occasionally host people through Airbnb and i do get all kinds. My latest was a young man moving from Colorado to New York and needed a place to put his head down. In his initial inquiry he acknowledged that I am a nudist and that he was totally fine with that. He had filled out profile and reviews ! He informed me of his arrival time. And was not shocked when I greeted him wearing only an open shirt. The one rule he did break was he kept some baggy boxers on for our 2 plus hour soak but was fine with me nude. This morning he came down fully clothed and i made a breakfast while he sat there visiting me totally naked. We had great conversations about travels and life.

I need more like him and less ones with blank profiles and cryptic 3 word messages about booking.

This topic was edited
RE:The nice kind of house guest to have

I thought you said before that the best kind was the one who walked in nude carrying only his car keys and toiletries bag.

This post was edited

I thought you said before that the best kind was the one who walked in nude carrying only his car keys and toiletries bag.

yes the BEST kind are the ones who are nude themselves but a guy like i had this past weekend sure beats someone who would freak out
if i showed skin. I had one bitchy lady complain that I "naked pics of myself all over" there are but no full frontal or in your face

This post was edited

I don't mind house guest whether it's our sons or who ever for a night. Heck one of our best couple friends is due in for a night and he is high maintenance. He is extreme to sound when he sleeps. There is to be no noise, steps ect in the night. Oddly enough he is a train engineer and hears nuttin but loud noise all day.

None the less he is a cool guy to hang with !

This post was edited