Naked PT

Starting naked PT sessions at my home in W6.

This topic was edited
RE:Naked PT

That sounds like fun

This post was edited

That sounds like fun

This post was edited

After my shoulder was rebuilt, I had months of PT at home while naked. It was just myself, though. As in most cases, I didn't see any need to dress for it.

This post was edited

After my shoulder was rebuilt, I had months of PT at home while naked. It was just myself, though. As in most cases, I didn't see any need to dress for it.

Did you have a therapist?

This post was edited

After my shoulder was rebuilt, I had months of PT at home while naked. It was just myself, though. As in most cases, I didn't see any need to dress for it.Did you have a therapist?

I did, but her only task was to show me the exercises I had to perform. I saw her once every two weeks for an hour or so, and she'd evaluate my progress and modify the regimen. And since it was in a PT clinic with a dozen or more people there, we were both clothed.

This post was edited

After my shoulder was rebuilt, I had months of PT at home while naked. It was just myself, though. As in most cases, I didn't see any need to dress for it.Did you have a therapist?I did, but her only task was to show me the exercises I had to perform. I saw her once every two weeks for an hour or so, and she'd evaluate my progress and modify the regimen. And since it was in a PT clinic with a dozen or more people there, we were both clothed.

I was in a similar situation. I strained my shoulder badly enough to need PT.
While I was of course dressed for my sessions with the therapist, I did my in between session and follow up exercises nude at home.

This post was edited