RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

StevieLorna wrote:

If someone is looking to shut down a naturist beach they can come to this website and say here is the evidence, point directly to the interesting experience and say this is whats happening.

I doubt that this website would serve as any reliable indication of nudist behavior. There's no real filter between fact and fantasy, as there is in the more carefully vetted web sites run by naturist organizations.

If "somebody" really thinks that we're representative of true nudism, despite the name of the site, he should be sat down and have it explained to him what the Internet is.

This post was edited

StevieLorna wrote:

If someone is looking to shut down a naturist beach they can come to this website and say here is the evidence, point directly to the interesting experience and say this is whats happening.

I doubt that this website would serve as any reliable indication of nudist behavior. There's no real filter between fact and fantasy, as there is in the more carefully vetted web sites run by naturist organizations.

If "somebody" really thinks that we're representative of true nudism, despite the name of the site, he should be sat down and have it explained to him what the Internet is.

This post was edited

StevieLorna wrote:Woodsman thanks for taking on the social experiment, but its just like an underwire bra?I didn't say anything about an underwire bra. I meant the sort of bra that women sometimes use in athletics. Here in the US we call that a sports bra. It's mainly elastic, no wires needed.

Apologies Woodsman yes, you said support bra not underwire.

The point I was trying to make as you were indulging the social experiment with the cock ring at your weekend naturist camp out, is

While you were supporting your cock and balls, how many of the nudist ladies were wearing support bras?

This post was edited

He is telling you he is down for fun.

This post was edited

StevieLorna wrote:
While you were supporting your cock and balls, how many of the nudist ladies were wearing support bras?

That weekend, none. But I have seen them wear them while playing tennis or while jogging.

My feeling is: whatever makes you comfortable is legit. That includes glasses, sunglasses, and sandals too. I also wear a hat sometimes, when I want to protect my balding head from the sun, even if I'm not wearing anything else.

And sunscreen, of course.

This post was edited

He is telling you he is down for fun.

Whatever you think of the merits of this statement its probably the most honest answer weve had.

Extrapolating that to woodsmans response,

Perhaps wearing sunglasses means you are down for fun.
Oiling up your naked body with sunscreen can only mean you are down for fun times.
Sandals. with your toes showing, thats a fetish of fun for someone.
And of course, every lady in a bra.. yip that means they are well down for some fun with anyone in a cock ring.

Equating wearing a hat to wearing a cock ring is legitimising the down for fun crowd who will end up ruining nudism with their selfish attitude.

This post was edited

But this isnt really a nudist site.

So does it really matter?

This post was edited

This is the crux of the matter the end result will be the loss of more opportunities to practice actual nudism for the majority who have no problem separating their sexual activities fromnudism.
Equating wearing a hat to wearing a cock ring is legitimising the down for fun crowd who will end up ruining nudism with their selfish attitude.

This post was edited

I would not equate a cock ring with a hat, sunglasses, or oil. Nor am I condoning the ring. I am just saying it is my opinion that someone doing that is trying to project something specific about their desires. To think otherwise is kind of naive.

This post was edited

I would not equate a cock ring with a hat, sunglasses, or oil. Nor am I condoning the ring. I am just saying it is my opinion that someone doing that is trying to project something specific about their desires. To think otherwise is kind of naive.

So how about a women with ear rings? Nose pierced? How about pierced nipples? What are they projecting? Should that fall into same categories?

This post was edited