RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

You have seen the elephant in the room and confirmed it is an elephant:

"I cant imagine why anyone would want to do that unless they want to be noticed."

Some folks just want to ignore the elephant, pretend it is just a small, un-noticed accessory and wonder about all the fuss. It truly does not make sense to me but it's not my deal. The rest of us just get to 'cover' for it by our own actions. We'll all press on and hope for the best.

This post was edited

You have seen the elephant in the room and confirmed it is an elephant:"I cant imagine why anyone would want to do that unless they want to be noticed."Some folks just want to ignore the elephant, pretend it is just a small, un-noticed accessory and wonder about all the fuss. It truly does not make sense to me but it's not my deal. The rest of us just get to 'cover' for it by our own actions. We'll all press on and hope for the best.

You have to wonder... does the guy wear any cock rings when he's alone? Does he just like the feel of the weight on his cock? Or does he wear one for comfort (and I knew a man who did just that... it pushed his balls forward so that they didn't interfere with his sitting down).

If he's wearing diamond-studded cock rings, though, it's definitely for show. It calls attention to his vanity far more than his love for being nude.

This post was edited

(and I knew a man who did just that... it pushed his balls forward so that they didn't interfere with his sitting down).

Was he deformed in some manner?

Sitting down for men isnt an issue.

This post was edited

You make an interesting point about the elephant in the room and attempts to ignore or trivialize the impact. There seems to be a tendency to take outlier type experiences a guy with oversized testicles" and position them as normal for nudists and rationalize them for the general public. It seems like an effort to justify certain behavior. I just keep asking myself why? Why try to take behavior that is clearly limited to a small group of people and try to make it the norm?
Some folks just want to ignore the elephant, pretend it is just a small, un-noticed accessory and wonder about all the fuss.

This post was edited