RE:U saw a man at a nude beach wearing a penis ring. Any thoughts?

Actually, the ring I was describing earlier was one I got at my local hardware store..

Woodsman thats a bit sad and concerning, Im going to assume that what you bought from the hardwear store is not designed for the uses you are putting it to, Ill refer you back to my earlier statement about sheep farmers. If you really need to wear a cock and ball ring, buy one that was designed for that use, itll be safer. Like I said, Amazon do them and no one will know are shopping for sex aids.

Im glad that you have finally admitted that guys in cock rings are not promoting nudism by unnecessarily upsetting other nudist buy their selfish exhibitionism. Although ironically, nudist getting their knickers in a twist is not the analogy Id have used.

This post was edited

Woodsman thats a bit sad and concerning, Im going to assume that what you bought from the hardwear store is not designed for the uses you are putting it to.

True. It just happened to serve the purpose for the experiment. I see no need to go to a sex-toy purveyor, since I don't consider it the necessity that my friend did. But those who want one can certainly use the outlets you mentioned.

Im glad that you have finally admitted that guys in cock rings are not promoting nudism by unnecessarily upsetting other nudist buy their selfish exhibitionism. Although ironically, nudist getting their knickers in a twist is not the analogy Id have used.

I couldn't think of any other metaphor. The American equivalent of "getting your undies in a bunch" wasn't any better.

This post was edited

Another example of why this discussion is so important and why the live and let live attitude is problematic for nudism. The controversy around a nudist club right to have families and kids at events is fueled by groups looking for any reason at all to brand nudists as sexual fiends. This interview with the owner of Bare Oaks Naturist Park addresses the issue head on. The one line I heard that is super important is nudity is a means not the aim.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLjxGg8S6gw

This post was edited