Nudist friendships

This reponse was to a post in the couples rooms and since I am not a couple account I thought it best to share my take here instead.

It's important for us to have friends but we both don't need a lot of them, textile or nudist. Our two circles of close friends are comprised of 3 other couples each. We've known the textile couples quite a bit longer than the nudist couples but, in all honesty, we're probably closer, more open and honest with the nudist couples than the textile couples. Say what you want about nudity amongst friends, but it has dropped more barriers and superficial conversation because we're nude together when we can be.Our female friend was apologetic that we now had to wear clothes more often than she'd planned. I explained that we didn't get together with them just to be naked, we just enjoyed being together and sharing our lives with one another. That, for her and her husband, sealed the close friendship we have today.

This share is such an important point of view to get out. Nudist friendships dont happen just because of nudity or nakedness. Like other friendships they come from shared interests and connections. The nudist friendships and connections I have made are more significant for that reason.

This topic was edited
No replies yet.