Most Daring nude activity you did..

What is the most daring nude activity you have done? Share your experiences on it.

This topic was edited
RE:Most Daring nude activity you did..

You should go first.

This post was edited

I'll take "daring" to mean pushing my own limits, not pushing other people's. One was a half-day's naked wilderness walk entirely on my own - no shoes, no water, no nothing but the skin I live in. It was in the mountains of eastern Oregon, from a valley where I was camping with a few thousand other people, up to the top of the nearest hill and back. Physically, not a serious challenge; conifers are pretty friendly to be around and I'm a fair hiker. Emotionally, magical. I was truly a part of nature. I really felt - and I'm not given to mysticism - that I was understanding, communicating with, the gnarled old hardwoods at the top, much older than the tall straight pines on the slopes, and sat with those trees a good while. When I got back down and walked in among the crowd of campers, still of course naked and barefoot and now blissed out beyond words, I found it impossible to communicate what I'd experienced in any meaningful way.

This post was edited

When I got back down and walked in among the crowd of campers, still of course naked and barefoot and now blissed out beyond words, I found it impossible to communicate what I'd experienced in any meaningful way.

WOW! What a great experience! Sounds life changing.

This post was edited

Oh so amazing to enjoy nature in the perfect way. Did it myself in the pines of northern Arizona. And finding a valley of wild Iris. When I got back to camp trying to explain the feeling is impossible.

This post was edited

A few times I have been alone and nude on a beach and deer have come out of the woods. Some have watched me. It seems being nude made them more comfortable with my presence.

This post was edited

I'll take "daring" to mean pushing my own limits, not pushing other people's. One was a half-day's naked wilderness walk entirely on my own - no shoes, no water, no nothing but the skin

i have hiked a few times sans shoes but did have my glasses on. yes in a woods with nothing but your own skin is an almost mystical feeling even
if i normally don't get into mysticism

This post was edited

I walked through a small town, in the mid night, completely naked.

This post was edited

Where ?

This post was edited

I usually love the freedom of spending a day naked by the sea. I don't seem to mind attention too. I had recently gone walking in a massage panty in a beach in Goa. This was at about midnight. The panty was wet and my pink foreskin was transparently visible . At the back I reduced the coverage to amply show my Butt. I met a few hippie souls at a shop by the beach. I told them I am an exhibitionist and nudist. They told me that they had never come across an Indian nudist. They asked me to feel comfortable and strip if I wanted to but stay within a corner of the shop and talk with them. I love being the only one naked in a group. It was a fun conversation. I then decided to hop over to the next beach and walked naked in the darkness. I met a few people and explained that I love what I am doing. They let me be.

This post was edited

Probably my extended night walks reaching just under 3 km from my clothes stash before returning in suburban parklands. Encountered no one.

Alternatively about 2 km along a deserted beach in daylight. A dinghy with an outboard came reasonably close but moved on. Not sure if I was the subject of his interest more than the fish...

This post was edited