More naked than clothed question

Are there any countries ( or states ) that you can say you have spent more time naked than clothed while there?

For me I was for sure naked in the Bahamas more than clothed thanks to spending most of my 16 days there on a yacht with nudist friends My total clothed time was maybe 2 and half days
Greece was probably about 50 / 50 . I was not nude on that yacht as much and spent more time on land.
Jamaica was probably more nude than clothed for my 2nd visit to Hedonism II because i sprang for a room on the nudist side and could go from room to beach nude and only needed to dress was for meals in the main bldg. you could get snacky meals at the beach bar nude. I did a mixuter of both.

As for states. I do not have any that i have spent any extended periods of time naked that would outweigh the clothed time.

This topic was edited
RE:More naked than clothed question

If you include sleeping, I have been naked more than clothed in my home state of NJ since I retired 7 years ago. About 16 hours a day on average in warm weather, and 10 in cooler weather, so it is just over half on average.
I would suspect that the same would be true for many people on this site who are retired or work from home.

This post was edited