RE:Is it okay for a guy to walk around a locker room naked?

Was shocked at my local gym yesterday by the reaction of others in the changing room when a man of around 75 simply stripped off and walked naked to the showers holding his towel. Judging from their reaction it was the most unacceptable behaviour going.
It was bad enough for me to do the same even though I hadnt actually been for my workout at that point. Stupid thing is that the most vocal were actually sneaking sly looks.
Good thing was he seemed to appreciate the support, and after we had showered we sat there, naked, chatting for around half an hour while others came and went.
I then changed into my gym kit and went for my workout before showering again afterwards,

This post was edited

I always go nude from my locker to the showers and back. I have seen others that do the same thing. I haven't heard of comments about it.

This post was edited

It is OK to walk around a men's locker room naked it is expected however in some locker rooms such as gyms you may find that some other people may not like it as much. Most of them will avert their eyes but there may be some who speak out against it. So expect that they can either not look or they can leave the locker room. I walk around my gym locker room fuck naked all the time showers steamroom sauna whatever. Only had one person complain and he was told to leave by mangers for harassment of members. I have met many friends and had many long discussions and debates in the locker room's naked with other naked men

This post was edited

Has anyone been in locker room where they had female staff clean while you were in there?

This post was edited

Has anyone been in locker room where they had female staff clean while you were in there?

Not exactly that. The switches for the pool area lights were in the men's locker room and the female swim class instructor had to come in to turn the lights on.

This post was edited

Many times. Including when showering.

This post was edited

I dont walk round the gym locker room but Ive no prob standing nude while Im drying off and get fresh clothes from the locker. Being a big chain gym for everyone theres no nudity anywhere except locker rooms .

This post was edited

It is very ok to be naked in the locker room, its just us guys and its normal to be nude around each other anyways.

This post was edited

Like 100% of men who use locker rooms i get naked between changing clothes and using the showers,Like 99% of the guys who do the same, there are guys like you who creep the others out into making them feel creeped on and have to wear a towel so the 1% of creeps in the locker room, abuse the locker room to get a fucking jolly.Like you, Ive made those statistics up, just like 88.8 of all other statistics.You are still the creepy locker room exhibitionist we all wish just fucked the hell off.

Christ, you two are poisonous beyond a joke ! Don't either of you have a good word for anything that is discussed on here ? Why do you toxic pair assume everything to do with men has to be about their dicks and getting their jollies off ? Nudity in a locker room should be exactly that, nudity in the locker room, so what if some cocks might be a little semi after showering, don't mean every single man is on the prowl for a bit of dick to grope.

I have noticed that you two are fast enough to post a comment, but really don't seem to like it when someone challenges you, you come back with harsher words, for the fact that you are not getting your way with your nasty comments. It's like the old saying goes "If you have nothing good to say, then don't say anything", perhaps it's something you two should practice sometime.

You always think you are right with your snide words, but most of the time, you could not be more wrong.

Taking a quote from your wording above "we all wish you would fuck the hell off" !

This post was edited

Like 100% of men who use locker rooms i get naked between changing clothes and using the showers,Like 99% of the guys who do the same, there are guys like you who creep the others out into making them feel creeped on and have to wear a towel so the 1% of creeps in the locker room, abuse the locker room to get a fucking jolly.Like you, Ive made those statistics up, just like 88.8 of all other statistics.You are still the creepy locker room exhibitionist we all wish just fucked the hell off.StevieLorna- you never seem to disappoint..! Your admittance of making up a false statistic narrative is appalling. You find threads on this site where you thoroughly enjoy negatively engaging with others, who you know are the antithesis of your personal views. You are the fly in the ointment of civilized conversations.If you view someone naked in the locker room and you don't want to see it- look away or look towards your own locker. Unless someone is blatantly sticking their dick in your face or inappropriately attempting to touch you ... mind your own business. On the contrary- creepers in the locker room are guys like you with very little self-esteem, low self body image, and obviously jealous of self-confident men who have no issues with nudity in a Men's locker room.

Very well said sir ! Describes these two perfectly.

This post was edited