Old liberal neighbor

My neighbor can see my porch which I use in the nude all the time,but I dont think she can see me .but I bird watch nude and one of the best spots on a hill she could se me.
Should I just do it and see if she complains and tells the neighbors.or just go for it

This topic was edited
RE:Old liberal neighbor

My neighbor can see my porch which I use in the nude all the time,but I dont think she can see me .but I bird watch nude and one of the best spots on a hill she could se me.Should I just do it and see if she complains and tells the neighbors.or just go for it

Be open and talk to her, so no problems with authorities.... Its all on her approval..

This post was edited

you don't mention if you have a privacy fence or if your porch is a straight view of your neighbor and unless the laws in your area nudity in your yard your ok and few place are like that .just my thought if no privacy fence than you can get in trouble but if a privacy fence and she peeking over than she would be at fault .simple screening is fairly cheap if your doing a small area.

This post was edited

While you are on this hill and look towards where she lives can you see her well if she is outside or is it far away you can see her but very unlikely she will be able to tell you are naked due to the distance.

This post was edited

My neighbor can see my porch which I use in the nude all the time,but I dont think she can see me .but I bird watch nude and one of the best spots on a hill she could se me.Should I just do it and see if she complains and tells the neighbors.or just go for itBe open and talk to her, so no problems with authorities.... Its all on her approval..

When we bought our house the pool has a 4 foot chain link fence around it, so I only swam nude at night. We got a new neighbor next door who said that he liked to keep the back lights on at night and he hoped it wouldn't bother me. I told him that I liked to leave my swimwear off at, so if he didn't complain, neither would I. Some time later I got a6 foot stockade fence, so I only wore a swimsuit when we had company.
Shortly after that, the house changed owners again. The realtor mentioned seeing our pool the deck, so I put a wind screen on top of the fence.
By the end of the summer it was beat, so I took it down. The new neighbor saw me and asked why I had it. I told him that I liked to swim naked and he said it wouldn't bother him. I haven't put a windscreen up again.

This post was edited

Best thing is to asking got tired of sneeking around my own yard , I checken out at first then I asked one day when we were texting back and forth about something else

This post was edited

Interesting I haven't got the mobile number for the people on either side of my property.

This post was edited

Interesting I haven't got the mobile number for the people on either side of my property.

Sometimes I wish that there were still telephone books so you could easily find a phone number for someone you know.
Online lookup sites are always trying to get you to buy more information.

This post was edited

I live in a gated community for age 55+ adults. I was lucky enough to have a backyard with a block wall around it. I can be in my yard naked anytime and the neighbors cannot tell. They see nothing below my shoulder
I have had conversations with a neighbor while nude. They had no idea. I admit I get a kick from that.

This post was edited

Not sure what her political leaning has to do with this. We have many, many neighbors, of varying political views, I assume, that have seen us naked in our garage, side yards, backyard and they haven't called the cops in over 49 years of being on our property while nude in their view.

In my opinion, it's the kind of neighbor you are and not your political views. Each and every neighbor that has talked with us and has sequed into the conversation that has most likely seen us naked, has said, "if you don't like what you see, don't look, as long as you're not doing anything illegal." To them, I'm assuming, our nudity on our property is not illegal.

If you have the chance, open the conversation. Better to know up front how your neighbor feels about it instead of waiting for the cops to show up in your driveway.

This post was edited

I have done so with the neighbor who can see over the privacy fence from his deck, and he has no problem with me being nude inside the privacy fence.

This post was edited