What is this ???

As I was browsing small swimsuit, maybe thing swimsuit for this summer, I saw this : (see link below)

Im not advertising. Not at all. But seriously, what is this shell with a penis shape ? To place inside underwear or swimwear

Im staying very confused. Any explanation about the purpose ?

In the comments, people find this being perfect..

https://www.etsy.com/listing/194707421/2-for-1-special-mens-natural-look-shape?click_key=6c2fe9c36c56910dbd5097dc8eca98fb87d21087%3A194707421&click_sum=488cc0cf&ga_order=most_relevant&ga_search_type=all&ga_view_type=gallery&ga_search_query=mens+speedo+thong&ref=sr_gallery-1-3

This topic was edited
RE:What is this ???

It is a way to rip off guys who think they are inadequate. Ten bucks is way too much money for something like this, but fools and their money are very often parted.

This post was edited

I agree. Not sure why you would want or need a suit liner. Looks uncomfortable. As to swimsuits (when necessary) I like to be a minimalist. I like speedo. I would wear a thong if I thought it was appropriate and I could get away with it

This post was edited

I agree. Not sure why you would want or need a suit liner. Looks uncomfortable. As to swimsuits (when necessary) I like to be a minimalist. I like speedo. I would wear a thong if I thought it was appropriate and I could get away with it

Totally agree with you. I have no words to say how I feel reading the comments in this : exactly what I needed !

Really ? Complex of the locker room ?

I am looking at a small swim thong. Sadly in USA, now many naturist (clothing optional) beaches. I cant always go to one.

I started wearing a swim thing more and more. I got caught in hotel pools multiple times. No one ever was bothered.

This post was edited