RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

That sounds wonderful! Don't worry about being seen nude in a place where it ought to be perfectly acceptable. Once a lady friend and I hiked into, and were sunbathing nude on a remote beach in the Bahamas. A bunch of textiled jetskiers zoomed up into the cove and invaded the peace with screaming engines. They stopped halfway in the bay. We did not waver or cover. They looked. They caved. "Hey naked people!" they yelled and waved with smiles. Maybe wishing they had the guts to do what we were enjoying. Then left us alone and all was fine on the pristine beach!

This post was edited

Got another chance today.
Ate lunch, trimmed some bushes inside the pool enclosure for the first time nude, read the paper and part of a magazine, caught up with social media and email.

This post was edited

Maybe, as I started this thread, a little remark: in my understanding "in the outdoors* means somewhere off your home, out in free nature etc. Like a nude hike, beach life for example. There are a lot of wonderful and inspiring posts here that show what is possible. I really appreciate all these contributions. But I guess it is not necessary to tell about every step you make naked as daily life in your back yard and things like these, though you go under the blue sky.

This post was edited

Just returned from a few day on the island of Hvar in Croatia. Lots of nude swimming in the sea and a nice nude hike as well.

This post was edited

This post was edited

Rode my bicycle. No, it wasn't far as I was on a public trail.

This post was edited

Rode my bicycle. No, it wasn't far as I was on a public trail.

This post was edited

and also watch a 5 k run by our houseThat is quite daring considering that many people would have seen you and there is usually a police presence at the beginning and end of the group of runners.

Didn't know that you live in a clothing optional community when I wrote this.

This post was edited

Maybe, as I started this thread, a little remark: in my understanding "in the outdoors* means somewhere off your home, out in free nature etc. Like a nude hike, beach life for example. There are a lot of wonderful and inspiring posts here that show what is possible. I really appreciate all these contributions. But I guess it is not necessary to tell about every step you make naked as daily life in your back yard and things like these, though you go under the blue sky.

Since one of the two activities you mentioned in your first comment was done in your back yard,, I thought they were included. Admittedly I may have been too repetitive.

This post was edited

I went to Blind Creek Beach this morning. Thursday morning, I woke up at 3 am so I took the trash bin to the street, then got in the car and drove to the gas station to fill the car. Then I went to the ATM to make my monthly spending cash withdrawal. It is a drive up ATM, but I park the car about 20ft away and walk up. Then I went to the car wash and washed the car. After that I drove home and walked into the house. I had no clothing at all with me the entire time.

This post was edited