RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

went to camp for the day laid out in sun , swam , hiked.

This post was edited

Dont see the reference to the hot springs/5k.
If it was mine I went to deep creek hot springs, near Hesperia CA

This post was edited

Last Saturday Operation Handshake at Glen eden resort, a meet and greet nudists from the region plus.
Just finished a full moon hike with a men's group in palm springs. +/- about 60 hikers

This post was edited

NH or VT?

Vermont

This post was edited

I was swimming and hiking around the ledges in Vt.

This post was edited

Met a group of friends last weekend at Rock Haven Lodge in Murfreesboro TN. It was hot! Pool, shade, pool, shade

This post was edited

Started the pool pump, vacuumed the pool, swam, read the newspaper, caught up on email and social media.

This post was edited

In and out all day into the backyard for various activities. In about 15 mins, we'll make some beverages and sit on the patio. Afterwards we'll take outdoor showers and come inside for our evening snack and a movie.

This post was edited

Just finished up skimming the pool, washing down our decks, skimming all the leaves off our artificial putting green, trimmed up some palm fronds, putting the tools away and taking an outdoor shower. Already 96 degrees out!

This post was edited

Just finished up skimming the pool, washing down our decks, skimming all the leaves off our artificial putting green, trimmed up some palm fronds, putting the tools away and taking an outdoor shower. Already 96 degrees out!

And it was still mid-morning where you live!

This post was edited