We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?
Yesterday I went to a known clothing optional swimming area and was sunning nude when a vehicle showed up. I did not cover up and explained to him it was clothing optional and he was cool with it but chose to wear a suit.
This post was edited
RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?
My son and I play the Turtle Lake putt putt course every time we visit. Although my back problem, I had to quit after 3 holes two weeks ago I did get my first hole in one this summer. It only took me 6 years. Lol
This post was edited



