RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

It's Monday morning I took the garbage cans out for pick up today,it's 4 am neighbors are sleeping .it's a fun way to start the week

This post was edited

I skinny dipped in a big beautiful association pool in south Florida. Then I walked around looking for places to take naked selfies. Its a high end place with mostly old owners. This time of year its a ghost town. About twenty percent of the owners stay and occasionally you will come across visiting family. Which is what I am. Btw I took my first named selfie ever! It was so fun. I was on a pier on the inter coastal waterway where boats were constantly going by. There were huge mansions on the other side in full view. But bushes covered me from view from our association.

This post was edited

Got up at 2:30am invited the neighbor to watch the meteor shower. Of course she was dressed, but she has been cool ever since I told her I was a nudist! Saw 50 or 60 shooting stars, and about a dozen real bright and colorful ones!

This post was edited

This weekend rode my bicycle, did yoga, played guitar, had several casual conversations (Tigers are in bad shape, started a naked band), cooked on grill.

This post was edited

This weekend rode my bicycle, did yoga, played guitar, had several casual conversations (Tigers are in bad shape, started a naked band), cooked on grill.

Could you give more details about starting a naked band?

This post was edited

Today I started the pool pump, swam, floated, had a small snack, read the newspaper, caught up with email and social media, grilled and ate dinner.

The next day I started the pool pump, ate breakfast weed whacked, swept, swam, read the newspaper, and caught up on email and social media. Wife joined me briefly in the pool and longer on the deck, but wore a swimsuit.

This post was edited

Got up at 2:30am invited the neighbor to watch the meteor shower. Of course she was dressed, but she has been cool ever since I told her I was a nudist! Saw 50 or 60 shooting stars, and about a dozen real bright and colorful ones!

Any big ones? Big enough to be considered a fireball? I saw one in November two years ago . It was the most unbelievable surreal amazing real thing I have ever witnessed. I reported it to the meteor society. It was already a big event and in the news. I couldnt find it in my local news because it wasnt as close to me as I thought. It was like three states away. Seen and reported from ten different states. No video of any other witnessed fireball I have found on the internet comes even close. It was literally like something out of a sci-fi movie or video game. Or something I would imagine someone sees when they are on drugs. The band was as big as a small rainbow and as bright and colorful as a firework.

This post was edited

Got up at 2:30am invited the neighbor to watch the meteor shower. Of course she was dressed, but she has been cool ever since I told her I was a nudist! Saw 50 or 60 shooting stars, and about a dozen real bright and colorful ones!Any big ones? Big enough to be considered a fireball? I saw one in November two years ago . It was the most unbelievable surreal amazing real thing I have ever witnessed. I reported it to the meteor society. It was already a big event and in the news. I couldnt find it in my local news because it wasnt as close to me as I thought. It was like three states away. Seen and reported from ten different states. No video of any other witnessed fireball I have found on the internet comes even close. It was literally like something out of a sci-fi movie or video game. Or something I would imagine someone sees when they are on drugs. The band was as big as a small rainbow and as bright and colorful as a firework.

A dozen real bright and colorful ones. Orange, red tails. Lots of small white streaks. We had light high clouds, probably would have seen more of the small ones. It was a good time. Then we had breakfast as daybreak started. Her brother is old and sick, so the timing works well for her.

This post was edited

I went to Blind Creek Beach. First outdoor nude time since the Buffalo WNBR on Saturday evening 8/3

This post was edited

Our main privacy tree continues its annual leaf drop and it drops a bunch. It's a every two-to-three-day job to keep up. I'm using the blower/vac. What makes it nice is that once I'm done, the pool is 80 and feels amazing. There's always a nice outdoor shower waiting with my lovely naked wife standing near with a towel and cold beverage. After today's work project, we sat naked on the patio and had a drink, then a naked nap! ;-D

This post was edited