RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

No details yet just had a conversation with a luthier who was among some people gathering next weekend to talk about forming a home band at the resort.Could you give more details about starting a naked band?

This post was edited

No details yet just had a conversation with a luthier who was among some people gathering next weekend to talk about forming a home band at the resort.Could you give more details about starting a naked band?

I would certainly like to have the opportunity to play in a group when I was nude.
I often practice nude at home, and played solo at an nude house party once, but have never played in a group.
It seems like there are more opportunities for nude dancers and singers than instrument players,

This post was edited
UNFORGETTABLE #Welcome2America Tour 2024 // RE: What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

https://photos.app.goo.gl/z6WCP9NnuXJfwQsD7

UNFORGETTABLE #Welcome2America Tour 2024

This post was edited

UNFORGETTABLE #Welcome2America & #Welcome2SturgisBikeRally2024 Tour

This post was edited
#BlackDavid #1stA Expressionism // RE: What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

UNFORGETTABLE #Welcome2America & #Welcome2SturgisBikeRally2024 Tour & #BlackDavid #1stA Expressionism

This post was edited

* If We dont regularly EXERCISE Our INALIENABLE #ClothesFREE Liberty & Codified #1stAmendment Right to defy inane nanny bodymask mandates & rules & rulers aimed & armed to shame deamonize & criminalize #TheHumanBody & Our innocent natural ProCreative LifeGiving LifeNurturing LoveMaking & Joy Organs, some ignoramus might aim to convince or dupe Us Into believing We dont deserve them or never had them in The Beginning & violate Our indivisible Individual Independence & impede Our purSuit of Happiness. Bravo, Cousin.

This post was edited

Yeah I do wish there were more and varied opportunities for amateur/casual musicians to connect and just jam. There is a group of musicians who connect on the bimonthly AANR zoom meeting but its just talk not playing. I have thought about trying to put something like that together this winter.

There is a group called the Nudie Blues made up of nudist from a nudist group/venue that plays every year at the music festival at the resort where I am a member. Their performance is always nude and kicks off the first night of the festival. Again these are not professional full time musicians per se just nudists who play music and perform in a band.

I suspect the group that is meeting this weekend is thinking of doing something similar.
I would certainly like to have the opportunity to play in a group when I was nude.I often practice nude at home, and played solo at an nude house party once, but have never played in a group.It seems like there are more opportunities for nude dancers and singers than instrument players,

This post was edited

I made a campfire on Sunday enjoyed the heat from the flames on a cool summer evening. Then joined a few people who had a way bigger fire for some fun conversation about music and concerts we had attended.

This post was edited

I am trying to keep up on my tan and weekends only isnt enough. I sneak up to the roof at work, have a towel hidden up there and lay naked on the ductwork. Its relaxing and liberating to feel the sun on my whole body During the day. NO TAN LiNEs EITHER

This post was edited

I sneak up to the roof at work, have a towel hidden up there and lay naked on the ductwork.
I've dreamt of such a possibility from a long time ago. Never had a way to make it happen, though.

This post was edited