RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Took a paddle in my Kayak on the Murray River at Tocumwal to a deserted river beach, stripped, went for a walk in the bush before returning to the sand and sunbathed for an hour or so to get rid of the winter whiteness.

This post was edited

I have been enjoying the new camping out on the west side of the Great Salt lake. Absolutely enjoy getting a full body tan and enjoying hiking. Riding my bicycle dude and socializing with others

This post was edited

I have been enjoying the new camping out on the west side of the Great Salt lake. Absolutely enjoy getting a full body tan and enjoying hiking. Riding my bicycle dude and socializing with others

This post was edited

This post was edited

In celebration of my 68th birthday, I went to the clothing optional beach. I enjoyed the commaraderie of a fisherman and a few others who also were nekid. I loved the balmy breeze and sun on my body. The sun was especially gratifying as it seems to have diminished the redness in the zipper on my chest from open heart surgery. Deciding to get nekid every chance I get has done so much for my confidence and well being.

This post was edited

In celebration of my 68th birthday, I went to the clothing optional beach. I enjoyed the commaraderie of a fisherman and a few others who also were nekid. I loved the balmy breeze and sun on my body. The sun was especially gratifying as it seems to have diminished the redness in the zipper on my chest from open heart surgery. Deciding to get nekid every chance I get has done so much for my confidence and well being.

This post was edited

Sounds like good fun clothes free time
- two days relaxing on the beach with my boyfriend and a bit of beach walking the weekend before last- naked hiking with two friends last weekend

This post was edited

We were there yesterday! Beautiful, but a bit rainy. Lol

This post was edited

Hot tub this morning, now going to weed the garden. I Love not having neighbors..

This post was edited

After a mostly rainy weekend I got a wee bit of all over sunshine and vitamin D this morning

This post was edited