RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Having no neighbors would be great. Mine are all too close.

This post was edited

Just finished a 3 1/2 hour jam session with a bunch of people most of the musicians including me played clothes free. We had several people roll by in golf carts and watched for a while as we played. Mostly classic rock and a couple country (not my forte ) songs. We are going to get together again sometime soon.

This post was edited

Just finished a 3 1/2 hour jam session with a bunch of people most of the musicians including me played clothes free. We had several people roll by in golf carts and watched for a while as we played. Mostly classic rock and a couple country (not my forte ) songs. We are going to get together again sometime soon.

This post was edited

Wish I could say competed in our camp's Poker Shoot nude, but the rifle range is the only place in camp where clothes are required. Spent the rest of the weekend nude by the pool, though.

This post was edited

Sounds like fun.
What instruments were in the group?
What do you play?

This post was edited

So the story is I heard last week from a custom guitar maker at the resort , there was a group gathering to jam and talk about forming a nude band. I was just about ready to catch some sun when I heard drums and music playing at the outdoor pavilion. So I rode my bike down to see what was up. There was a drummer with e drums set up and a PA with three mikes. So I went and got my gear that I brought on the off chance that this was going to happen. I had a fender squier strat and my tele with line 6 spider amp and pedalboard. You can prolly figure out what instrument I play. At first there was just three of us the drummer, a guy playing percussion and singing and me. We messed around along with some backing tracks. As other people heard the sound and saw us they got gear and came and plugged in. In the end we had three guitars, plus me. One guy played lead and sang some vocals, one woman and one man on acoustic and vocals. We kept waiting for a bass player who said he was gonna be there but he didnt show. I didnt have my bass. So I kinda took turns with the other guitarist between guitar and vocals depending on the song, playing rhythm guitar mostly.
If was a fun perfect way p to spend a Sunday afternoon clothes free playing tunes and dodging the rain that passed through.
Sounds like fun.What instruments were in the group?What do you play?

This post was edited

So the story is I heard last week from a custom guitar maker at the resort , there was a group gathering to jam and talk about forming a nude band. I was just about ready to catch some sun when I heard drums and music playing at the outdoor pavilion. So I rode my bike down to see what was up. There was a drummer with e drums set up and a PA with three mikes. So I went and got my gear that I brought on the off chance that this was going to happen. I had a fender squier strat and my tele with line 6 spider amp and pedalboard. You can prolly figure out what instrument I play. At first there was just three of us the drummer, a guy playing percussion and singing and me. We messed around along with some backing tracks. As other people heard the sound and saw us they got gear and came and plugged in. In the end we had three guitars, plus me. One guy played lead and sang some vocals, one woman and one man on acoustic and vocals. We kept waiting for a bass player who said he was gonna be there but he didnt show. I didnt have my bass. So I kinda took turns with the other guitarist between guitar and vocals depending on the song, playing rhythm guitar mostly.If was a fun perfect way p to spend a Sunday afternoon clothes free playing tunes and dodging the rain that passed through.Sounds like fun.What instruments were in the group?What do you play?

May I ask what resort?

This post was edited

May I ask what resort?
https://www.truenudists.com/location/turtle-lake-resort/

This post was edited

Started the pool filter, changed the filtering material, working to balance the pool chemicals. Also read the newspaper and caught up on email, texts and social media. Had a snack. Unfortunately pool is not fit for swimming today.

This post was edited

Started the pool filter, changed the filtering material, working to balance the pool chemicals. Also read the newspaper and caught up on email, texts and social media. Had a snack. Unfortunately pool is not fit for swimming today.

This post was edited