RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Started the pool filter, changed the filtering material, working to balance the pool chemicals. Also read the newspaper and caught up on email, texts and social media. Had a snack. Unfortunately pool is not fit for swimming today.

This post was edited

Started the pool filter, changed the filtering material, working to balance the pool chemicals. Also read the newspaper and caught up on email, texts and social media. Had a snack. Unfortunately pool is not fit for swimming today.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

Pretty much what I've been doing for the last couple of months. Which is water the garden plants on the side of the house and backyard, do a bit of weeding, sweep the patio if need be. In the afternoon, go to a lake access nearby that is clothing optional for a swim. In past years, I would put some clothes on to water the side yard because it is visible from the neighbour's house. Most of the backyard is private, so can be naked there. While chatting with my neighbour at the beginning of the summer, he mentioned that the two teenagers slept all morning and since him and his wife work from home for the summer, they don't get up early. Since I'm usually up by 6, I figured that it was safe to be in the side yard naked. So far so good. If they have seen me, nothing was said. I've been toying with the idea of just being honest and tell him that I'm naked when watering in the morning. I'm pretty sure they would be fine with it.

This post was edited

Just finished a 3 1/2 hour jam session with a bunch of people ...

Great! Guess I would have loved this and probably danced a bit. Maybe you could play an extended version of Neill Young's Cowgirl in the sand for me? (as I have some special nudity related connection with this song, hehe). Any need for some background vocals and tambourine?

But one question: why do people come there in golf carts? Are you living at a golf course? Or are they somehow handicapped and can't walk on their own?

This post was edited

Golf carts are most common mode of transportation people use to get around on the grounds of US resorts.
But one question: why do people come there in golf carts? Are you living at a golf course? Or are they somehow handicapped and can't walk on their own?

This post was edited

It's a status thing for people who don't use clothes for status. We didn't NEED one at our camp (Solair) but it is nice to have heading back from the dances at night and to carry folding chairs and our cooler when we go to parties at other members' sites. The arms race continues and now site holders are getting nicer and nicer quad bikes and off road SXS.

This post was edited