RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Rode my bicycle, listen to rock bands, bought decorative lawn flags, and played my new guitar, led yoga, not necessarily in that order

This post was edited

I'm created a nude friendly back yard. I maintain my yard and bonsai collection sans threads all the time. top it off with a n outside shower. love my back yard. I have pics in my media file that show it :)

This post was edited

Practice makes perfect to keep tidy while naked and gives the critters some to look at. We do as well.

This post was edited

Did yoga, practiced serving pickleball, now laying our in sun to get an additional dose of vitamin D

This post was edited

We took a nice soak in our jacuzzi last night. So refreshing but also relaxing. I slept like a rock!

This post was edited

Great

This post was edited

That sounds amazing!!

This post was edited

Made a camp fire and chatted with some naturist friends around it.

This post was edited

A couple hours ago I went to fill the tank on the car. I almost skipped it because there was a tanker truck there and I don't like to get gas right after the tanks at the gas station are filled. After a minute or so, I could see that he was just getting started. I figured that I could fill my tank before he started filling the underground tanks at the gas station so i went ahead and filled up. I didn't think he saw me since he was working on the other side of the truck. As I was finishing up and waiting for the receipt, he walked over and said to me "I don't know what it is, but you are the third person this summer that I have seen pumping gas nude". I said I am sorry if I offended you, and he replied that he thought it was cool and maybe it is a Florida thing since the nights are so warm. He then went back to his truck and I left.
I have not filled my tank locally wearing any clothes since March and will not until the overnight temps dip below 70

This post was edited

Made my monthly trip to the ATM to get some cash to have on handHave you ever gone to a lobby ATM nude when the bank was closed?
Not one in a lobby, but a few just outside the building. See my pic in my gallery. That ATM was visible by about 6 houses

This post was edited