RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Went to Gunnison yesterday. Great beach day.

This post was edited

Went to Gunnison yesterday.
Great beach day.

This post was edited

Yesterday, I went to Playalinda Beach. Despite some early rain, it turned out to be a real nice day. I was there from 7:30 until 3:30. Then this morning took the recycle bin outDid you take no clothing with you except a brief swimsuit?

By the way, I often drive to Gunnison and walk from the parking lot wearing only a swim brief and sandals.
I do have shorts and a shirt in the car in case I need a snack or rest room break away from the beach.

This post was edited

Yesterday, I went to Playalinda Beach. Despite some early rain, it turned out to be a real nice day. I was there from 7:30 until 3:30. Then this morning took the recycle bin outDid you take no clothing with you except a brief swimsuit?

I brought a pair of gym shorts and a tank top since we stopped for lunch in Titusville before heading home. Culver's-yummy!

This post was edited

Yesterday, I went to Playalinda Beach. Despite some early rain, it turned out to be a real nice day. I was there from 7:30 until 3:30. Then this morning took the recycle bin outDid you take no clothing with you except a brief swimsuit?I brought a pair of gym shorts and a tank top since we stopped for lunch in Titusville before heading home. Culver's-yummy!

No Culver's near me but we enjoy it when on Florida.
Actually I was probably thinking more about your shorter trips to Blind Creek when asking about traveling with just a swim brief.

This post was edited

Today I started the pool pump, swam floated and checked email, texts and social media .

This post was edited

by Natural56:
Yesterday spent 5 hours at the local natural hot spring. Cleaned and refreshed the hot tub, a 30s couple came and were shy at first but after all was done and the tub was ready, they joined and went nude. Great conversation, perfect weather for soaking and sunning. Lots of wildlife viewing...

Wow. Stitching all that together leaves the impression of a freely-accessible hot spring that has nevertheless been developed to the point of having a tub built. That sounds real nice!

For me, all the nearby springs I am aware of have been developed into centres with admission fees and rules boards. I'd love a nearby spring I could just visit, especially if the swimsuit is unnecessary!

This post was edited

Yesterday, I went to Playalinda Beach. Despite some early rain, it turned out to be a real nice day. I was there from 7:30 until 3:30. Then this morning took the recycle bin outDid you take no clothing with you except a brief swimsuit?I brought a pair of gym shorts and a tank top since we stopped for lunch in Titusville before heading home. Culver's-yummy!No Culver's near me but we enjoy it when on Florida.Actually I was probably thinking more about your shorter trips to Blind Creek when asking about traveling with just a swim brief.

I first discovered Culver's when I was in Madison WI in 2022. The closest ones to me are over 30 miles away which is actually a good thing since if there was one nearby I would probably go broke eating there and get fat.

This post was edited

Visited my first Culver's in their original region of Wisconsin in 2002. It was in LaCrosse and at that time the placemats listed all of their locations. My wife and I then chose to eat where we could get to a Culver's on that five day trip. We also kept one of those placemats and began crossing off the ones that we have visited. Culver's locations are now listed on their website, and I still make it a point to find a new one when I travel. To date, I have eaten at 72 different locations, a good number of them multiple times.

This post was edited

Yesterday I started the pool pump, swept and vacuumed the pool, read the paper, swam, ate lunch, caught up on email, texts and social media.

This post was edited