RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Today I started the pool pump, had lunch, swam, floated, read the newspaper, and checked email and social media.

This post was edited

I tan daily on my balcony

This post was edited

Just took a nude swim in neighbors pool at their invite. Then walked home nude. :)

This post was edited

Just took a nude swim in neighbors pool at their invite. Then walked home nude. :)

NY or NJ?

This post was edited

I wish I had neighbors like that.

This post was edited

Early this morning I took the recycle bin to the street. Yesterday evening, I went to the community pool and hot tub. No one was there and my swimsuit mysteriously fell off in the hot tub. I then got out of the tub, walked over to the pool 35' away. dove in and swam a few laps of the pool. i then got out and walked back to the hot tub to search for my swimsuit.

This post was edited

Early this morning I took the recycle bin to the street. Yesterday evening, I went to the community pool and hot tub. No one was there and my swimsuit mysteriously fell off in the hot tub. I then got out of the tub, walked over to the pool 35' away. dove in and swam a few laps of the pool. i then got out and walked back to the hot tub to search for my swimsuit.

Did you find it?

This post was edited

Did you find it?

This post was edited

Camper along my drive home!

This post was edited

Camper along my drive home!

Do you have a bathroom and snacks and beverages in your camper so you don't have to dress for those things?

This post was edited