RE:What did you do nude in the outdoors recently?

Curious as to why people do things nude in the outdoors. Some of the posts in this thread suggest the activities are designed around the risk of being seen in public. So why do you do nude activities outdoors?

This post was edited

Curious as to why people do things nude in the outdoors. Some of the posts in this thread suggest the activities are designed around the risk of being seen in public. So why do you do nude activities outdoors?

I don't think it has to do with being an exhibitionist, but rather trying to live a clothes free lifestyle as much as possible.

This post was edited

Comfort. I am generally only nude outdoors inside the privacy fence in my back yard or at an official clothing optional location. I have done it a few times in a remote location with a minimal chance of being seen.

This post was edited

Being in one's backyard and being naked is "nude in the outdoors." There are also various places to be nude in the outdoors. Beaches, woods, desert, clubs/resorts and lots of places where won't be seen by others. Doing this has nothing to do with exhibitionism or being seen by the public. When I'm naked outdoors, it has nothing to do with being seen by others but rather extending my/our nudist life beyond the inside of our home. If your comfort level with nudism stops at the doors of your house to the outside, that is what's right for you. It's not for everyone.

This post was edited

If you reread my post you will see there is nothing there about being exhibitionist. I know fully well what it means to live a clothes free life. However several of the responses indicate nudity not in ones own backyard or other natural space but rather public places where nudity is not the norm and the design seems to be seen or escape being seen. I guess if that is what is being thought of as exhibitionist then the maxim if the shoe fits would apply.

So my question remains what is the motivation for that kind of nudity. (Note I didnt use the words exhibitionism or nudism to describe the behavior)

I don't think it has to do with being an exhibitionist, but rather trying to live a clothes free lifestyle as much as possible.

This post was edited

Today I started the pool pump, had a quick swim, checked email and social media, talked on the phone and brushed the pool walls.

This post was edited

You may want to re-read my post.

My answer stands.

This post was edited

SMH

This post was edited

Just took a nude swim in neighbors pool at their invite. Then walked home nude. :)

Were the neighbors nude in their pool also?

This post was edited

If you reread my post you will see there is nothing there about being exhibitionist. I know fully well what it means to live a clothes free life. However several of the responses indicate nudity not in ones own backyard or other natural space but rather public places where nudity is not the norm and the design seems to be seen or escape being seen. I guess if that is what is being thought of as exhibitionist then the maxim if the shoe fits would apply.So my question remains what is the motivation for that kind of nudity. (Note I didnt use the words exhibitionism or nudism to describe the behavior)I don't think it has to do with being an exhibitionist, but rather trying to live a clothes free lifestyle as much as possible.

Okay, you didn't use the word exhibitionist or exhibitionism, but you did type wanting to be seen. There are many of us that will partake in being nude in public places, as I've stated, and not want to be seen but rather enjoy those areas, deemed public, nude while no one else is around.

This post was edited