We’re moving to our new site — some features are paused
Browsing, signing up and upgrading still work. Messages, comments, friend requests, forums and uploads are paused for about 3 hours. See what’s paused
Yesterday I ate lunch, watered the back lawn, made a phone call, read the paper, caught up on texts, email and social media and had a snack.
Similar for the last 3 days.
Had to wear clothes at lunch yesterday.
We visited my wife's sister.
A little warmer than expected yesterday so I got in some unexpected outdoor nude time.
Similar activities to earlier in the week.
Weather forecast is not favorable for being nude outdoors for the foreseeable future. starting today.
Yesterday, Filled the gas tank, picked up my mail at the clubhouse then drove up to Playalinda Beach for a nice relaxing 5 hours
Have you continued to only fill the gas tank and go to the ATM nude or have you done in clothed at some point?
Spent Veterans Day afternoon naked with a new nudist friend on his 32' Marinette yacht. He took me to a place on the lake away from the view of other people and dropped anchor. The bright sun felt great while we enjoyed a few adult beverages on the forward deck. It was dark when I left, so I pulled into a parking lot, stripped and drove home nude for about 25 miles.



