RE:Do you guys think jerking off together is a good middle ground where gay and straight guys can meet?

Absolutely 100%as long as all is willing nothing forced jump on the bus gus it's also a way of connecting and forming a friendship that is bonded together and so strong that that's when you know a friend and not just an acquaintance.

This post was edited
RE:Do you guys think jerking off together is a good middle ground where gay and straight guys can meet?

Absolute rubbish, gay guys always think they can turn straight guys or that straight guys will jerk off with them, it is nothing more than an urban myth and wishful thinking. Truly straight men DO NOT jerk off with gay guys.

This post was edited

LOL You are NOT straight, seriously be true to yourself and step out of that closet.

This post was edited

hear hear. the question itself is mere internalized homophobia.

This post was edited

You place limits on yourself, and labels. I grew up in a time when you were gay or. straight, and if you were bi, you were ostracized for not picking sides. I much prefer youth today, who are more open, and less defined by labels. Have you ever noticed that when you have an idea, you may be uncomfortable with it at first, but after a while, you think about it more, and it's like you are opening your mind to the idea, and then one day, it happens and you are not as closed to it as you once were?

Look - we all change. We are human beings at the end of the day. You decide how open you want to be. Since we've moved to a more conservative approach, as example in gym locker rooms with segregated showers, walls, and doors for privacy, less common nudity etc, it has affected how open we are. We are getting away form touch, and intimate moments, that matter. Boners are a normal reaction. I love to give a long naked hug to my mates. They often want to break away quickly. I stay there, holding them, unapologetic about the intimacy and blood flow reaction. You are experiencing a human reaction. It's not a position of shame.

You may decide one day that a mouth is just a mouth, and if it's a guy or gal, it won't really matter, it's how it feels that counts. Life is an experience, and I encourage you to be open with other human beings. You decide how you react, how you limit yourself or how you reach your total potential to live your best life without shame.

Those are my thoughts.

This post was edited

You decide how you react, how you limit yourself or how you reach your total potential to live your best life without shame.

Great wisdom! Thanks for sharing.

This post was edited

Fully agree 100%

This post was edited

NO, guys do not change their basic sexuality EVER and this whole BS of I'll jerk off with guys but I'm not gay is a total and complete insult to gay men. The original poster who said he would place his dick in the gay guy's face to "help him get off". Seriously a closeted man pretending to help his poor gay mate that he feels so sorry for so he is allowing the guy to feel his dick.

This is absolute garbage, the guy being so generous to "help" his friend get off is gay, I don't care if he's been married to a woman for 40 years he is gay and simply unable to accept his sexuality. I know many straight men and they would never jerk off or play around with guys. The bottom line is that straight men do not get naked and play around with other men, if you are doing this you are gay.

As a gay man I find this whole attitude of so called straight men helping out their pathetic gay friends is incredibly insulting and I have seen it many times. Like the guy I met at a club while on his knees repeatedly telling me he was not gay, that his wife was out of town and he needed relief lol talk about totally delusional and so far in the closet it is not funny.

Accept if you are naked and playing around with other men you are NOT straight and nothing in this world will convince me otherwise.

This post was edited

So you had a group of gay men meeting up.

This post was edited

As for my understanding the question... the post is merely asking if jerking off together is a good middle ground where gay and straight guys can meet? It is a question of simply about meeting. There is nothing there that is asking for people to judge your sexuality or character. But why is it that there are people who reply and judging the person who post this? I am sure the person who made the post knows exactly who he is and what he is and if he chose to stay in the closet, let him be but don't judge him because he chose to stay inside the closet. Why can't we all keep this conversation fun and interesting rather than judging or labelling people. It's just a conversation and this is not a court that you need to judge someone. Spread love, joy and peace rather than hatred and judgement. Let's just have fun with our lives.

This post was edited