RE:Do you guys think jerking off together is a good middle ground where gay and straight guys can meet?

Spread love, joy and peace rather than hatred and judgement. Let's just have fun with our lives.

YESSS!

This post was edited
RE:Do you guys think jerking off together is a good middle ground where gay and straight guys can meet?

FINAL TIME, straight men do not meet up with gay men to get naked and jerk off, no matter what your twisted fantasy is. If guys want to meet up they can go to a sports game, a movie, hiking etc, straight me do NOT want to play with naked gay men, do we have this clear yet or are we still living a delusion?

This post was edited

FINAL TIME, straight men do not meet up with gay men to get naked and jerk off, no matter what your twisted fantasy is. If guys want to meet up they can go to a sports game, a movie, hiking etc, straight me do NOT want to play with naked gay men, do we have this clear yet or are we still living a delusion?

This post was edited

Have fun with our lives, yes, but also with our cocks :)

This post was edited

Have fun with our lives, yes, but also with our cocks :)

This post was edited

I don't care to label varieties of sexuality. I think most men operate along a continuum of tastes which changes with age. I love women but I'm not not attracted by women of my own age. Younger women tend to go for men their own age or younger. If I want sexual action, which I do, I need to look to men. I'm happy about that. My nipples are a good conversation starter.

This post was edited