RE:I just told my wife about my nudity -- would you pray, please?

I let my wife know that I was interested, we talked about it for a while and she agreed to go to a clothing optional resort. It took a while to find the best one for us. Both of us were a little trepadacious, but after we got there the people were so loving and accepting. Within an hour we were completely comfortable. Now She says she's a nudist. Nudity is the great equalizer, our body concern was gone. No one's body is perfect, the nudists we have met have for the most part have been really supportive and caring. We booked another resort this week. Love the life.

This post was edited

That sounds fantastic for both of you. I have found that other nudists are so friendly and open. It is great to be nude with others.

This post was edited

That sounds fantastic for both of you. I have found that other nudists are so friendly and open. It is great to be nude with others.

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited

This post was edited