Absolutely me

Does anyone else feel like in group nude situations you have to be half cocked to not be embarrassed? I feel so awkward when I'm 100%flaccid

This topic was edited
RE:Absolutely me

Yes I 100% feel insecure when walking around other nudist & Im completely flaccid. Its barely bigger than my thumb most of the time, & I see other guys walking around hanging & swinging. Ive never had any complaints & I grow to 7.5 & thick, so Im not insecure @ all when Im hard, but I would really prefer to stay fluffed up when other nudists are around.

This post was edited

Yes I 100% feel insecure when walking around other nudist & Im completely flaccid. Its barely bigger than my thumb most of the time, & I see other guys walking around hanging & swinging. Ive never had any complaints & I grow to 7.5 & thick, so Im not insecure @ all when Im hard, but I would really prefer to stay fluffed up when other nudists are around.

This post was edited

Does anyone else feel like in group nude situations you have to be half cocked to not be embarrassed? I feel so awkward when I'm 100%flaccid

I do understand how some guys are unhappy with their penis size when flaccid, but, when you are a grower, it doesn't really matter what size you are when limp, as you make up for it in the aroused state.

I have a young friend who told me that he was disappointed that he was not particularly hung when soft, but I told him the same thing as I say above, if you grow when erect, then you have nothing to worry about, it's just how nature made you.

Even men with a decent size flaccid, don't always grow to be hugely hung, but they are more than ample when in a state of arousal. The size of a mans penis when limp has no bearing on whether they are more or less masculine than the next guy, love yourself as you are guys.

This post was edited