RE:Going Commando

Got rid of most of my undies but still got a couple of pairs for that special occasion

This post was edited

Thats my intention too!

This post was edited

I always make sure my shorts are long enough, but it does help when you dont have much to hide

This post was edited

Got rid of most of my undies but still got a couple of pairs for that special occasion

When I started freeballing most of the time, I reduced my underwear supply from about 20 pair to 10, then quickly to 6 then 3.
Paused there for several months and realized that the only time I was wearing underwear was for doctor's visits where I was asked to strip to my underwear. People on The Freeballer's Forum kept saying that doctor's wouldn't care if I was nude. A few months later, two younger members noted that they were struggling with getting rid of their underwear. I told them I would get rid of my last pair as an incentive for them to do likewise. One did and one did not. That was about 6 years ago.
Haven't worn underwear since.

This post was edited

Maybe i should follow your lead and ditch my final two pairs of undies, i know i very rarely wear them but they do have some sentimental value

This post was edited

It is about 4 1/2 years I have been 100% commando and the last underwear has been removed from the draw and dumped in a pile for about 2 years + but as they are out of site I keep forgetting to dispose of them at last.

This post was edited

Maybe i should follow your lead and ditch my final two pairs of undies, i know i very rarely wear them but they do have some sentimental value

How does underwear have sentimental value?
I have several shirts that do, but underwear never has.

This post was edited

It is about 4 1/2 years I have been 100% commando and the last underwear has been removed from the draw and dumped in a pile for about 2 years + but as they are out of site I keep forgetting to dispose of them at last.

Do it. Knowing that you have no underwear in your possession will give you a great feeling of freedom.
Better yet, rip it up before you throw it away.

This post was edited

I tend to hang on to everything until it's well-and-truely worn out (and then I'll still wear it unless my wife throws it out), but perhaps more intimate garments have greater sentimental value for some of us. Strange, but i can recall my favourite and least-favourite undies from my childhood and cannot recall chucking any swimwear even when they became past their best. Am part-time commando, mostly in summer when the warmth makes it especially enjoyable.

This post was edited

My wife's only adverse comments on my freeballing have been when I also wear short shorts and my penis becomes visible at the leghole.

Whats wrong with that? Thats the point of shorts. We all have a body and body parts. Women show theirs to everyone.

This post was edited