Caught 3 times in one day!!

Sunny afternoon yesterday, was out in the garden sunbathing when I heard someone shouting "hello, any body there?"
I live in one of 4 apartments, the doors are on the side of the building not at the front, I had left my door open while I was outside, so went round the side to see who it was,
I had no shorts or anything outside with me, so was naked, only to find a guy standing by my door,
I said hello, and he introduced himself and started talking to me about the Katherine house hospice (a local charity)lottery for which he was trying to sign people up for,
He seemed totally unphased by my nudity, and after a couple of minutes explaining it I agreed to sign up, (only a quid a week and for a good cause),
In the ensuing few minutes while he did all the paperwork,I say paperwork, it was all on an iPad, a visitor to one of the other apartments left and saw us stood there talking,
Then in the evening went on a naked walk up Cannock chase,(a big woodland area) and was passed on the trail by a group of 4 mountain bikers,
All in all, an interesting day...

This topic was edited
RE:Caught 3 times in one day!!

You should play cricket if you get 3 in a row.

This post was edited

That sounds like an interesting day indeed! I also like to go for naked walks on Cannock Chase, maybe we'll bump into each other someday :-)

This post was edited

That sounds like an interesting day indeed! I also like to go for naked walks on Cannock Chase, maybe we'll bump into each other someday :-)

Won't be long before I'm ready to join you for some good walks Brian. My hernia repair is healing nicely now and I'm starting with a short walk later today. I shall increase the distance gradually each day and hopefully will soon be back to normal.

This post was edited

Maybe so, .. hopefully so, where do you normally go??

This post was edited

That sounds like an interesting day indeed! I also like to go for naked walks on Cannock Chase, maybe we'll bump into each other someday :-)Won't be long before I'm ready to join you for some good walks Brian. My hernia repair is healing nicely now and I'm starting with a short walk later today. I shall increase the distance gradually each day and hopefully will soon be back to normal.

Glad to hear all is going well, :) maybe all 3 of us should meet up some time....

This post was edited

Caught twice today by 9.30 am...
Was getting something out of the van when the guy turned up to cut the grass, was just talking to him when the post lady turned up!!!

This post was edited

That sounds like an interesting day indeed! I also like to go for naked walks on Cannock Chase, maybe we'll bump into each other someday :-)Won't be long before I'm ready to join you for some good walks Brian. My hernia repair is healing nicely now and I'm starting with a short walk later today. I shall increase the distance gradually each day and hopefully will soon be back to normal.Glad to hear all is going well, :) maybe all 3 of us should meet up some time....

Yes that would be good.

This post was edited

You should play cricket if you get 3 in a row.

Around here crickets are used for fish bait.

This post was edited

It's probably happened to me but was only aware of twice in one day but realized it was most likely three times. First time that day was the pest control guy. I was out in my work shed and he came back to do the service on an off day. He was in the neighborhood and since we had that kind of "come whenever" relationship, she decided to stop by. Amazing thing was he stood there and talked with me as I stood naked in my shed. Never seemed to bother him in the least.

That same day, the pool guy came this day and was a day early. By this time, our pest guy had long gone and I figured I had until the following day to watch for service people. I walked out of the shed and was headed into the house with a couple of tools. The pool tech acted like a 12 y.o. little girl. I had my issues with this guy before and I kicked his ass outta the backyard and fired him on the spot. I went inside to finish my project and get online to find a new pool tech! ;DD

Again that evening, I went out to take an outdoor shower. Our next-door neighbors have a two story home. Usually the shutters are closed in the room that has the most view of our backyard. There is a tree that provides quite a bit of privacy but there are spots that aren't quite covered completely, at that time. I took some things over to the trash bins, did a quick wash down of the side yard. When I walked over to the bins the shutters were open. When I walked back and began washing down, I saw the shutters close. Sure they saw me but, it's almost a daily occurrence since they moved in 8-9 years ago.

Being seen by these neighbors, the neighbors across the street is not uncommon. Though we do not force out nudity on them, there are times when we are in an area or situation where they've all seen us at some point. They genuinely seem unphased by it, at least tolerate it and are still neighborly and friendly. They just haven't come over to ask to join us! ;DDD

This post was edited

Won't be long before I'm ready to join you for some good walks Brian. My hernia repair is healing nicely now and I'm starting with a short walk later today. I shall increase the distance gradually each day and hopefully will soon be back to normal.
Glad to hear it, whenever you feel 'ready'...

This post was edited