RE:Caught 3 times in one day!!

Maybe so, .. hopefully so, where do you normally go??
A favourite area is the NE corner of the Chase, but anywhere it's quiet and off the main paths. It can be a bit risky in some areas, although I would be bolder with two or three of us, safety in numbers and all that...

This post was edited

Although think south east bit is pretty open scrubland, not much woodland so pretty exposed, not ideal for naked hiking,

This post was edited

Was up there earlier today, brocton area , normally have some shorts with me, but felt a bit bold, left all clothes in car, didn't encounter anyone, but being half a mile from the car and any clothes, totally naked is such a buzz

This post was edited

But you are not civilised enough to enjoy the greatest sport. LOL

This post was edited

Sorry lads. Don't you worry about getting arrested or attacked if someone finds your nudity offensive?

This post was edited

Sorry lads. Don't you worry about getting arrested or attacked if someone finds your nudity offensive?

The law has been clarified such that unless you use your nudity to deliberately "Alarm or Distress" someone or behave indecently there is no law under which you can be arrested in the UK. If you are simply walking naked or even playing a game of cricket naked, you are not breaking any laws.

There is an excellent briefing note on the subject on the College of Policing website: https://library.college.police.uk/docs/nudity.pdf

I carry a copy of that on my phone to show to any uninformed police who might try to arrest me.

This post was edited