Ever been involved in a legal proceeding while nearly naked?

I got a call this week following up on a hit and run that involved my vehicle when I was not in it.
It actually happened 2.5 years ago out of state so it surprised me to get a call from a law firm representing my insurance company
taking the uninsured moving company truck to court. The woman explained to me that if I testified on their behalf I would get my deductible of $500 out of it. She said I could do it via Zoom so i plan to wear only a shirt to zoom in next month and get my cash!

This topic was edited
RE:Ever been involved in a legal proceeding while nearly naked?

I got a call this week following up on a hit and run that involved my vehicle when I was not in it.It actually happened 2.5 years ago out of state so it surprised me to get a call from a law firm representing my insurance companytaking the uninsured moving company truck to court. The woman explained to me that if I testified on their behalf I would get my deductible of $500 out of it. She said I could do it via Zoom so i plan to wear only a shirt to zoom in next month and get my cash!

Have been involved with 2 large cases. Your part will be easy. Just tell the truth, and if you dont know or remember, just say you dont remember.

This post was edited