Do you like septum rings?

I have friends who have/had septum rings. When I talk with them, I am torn with where I should look. As with my recent post about Belly Bling, my eyes are drawn to Bling in the best way. Its weird, because I am not necessarily distracted by earrings. I notice them and am pleased by them, but I don't focus my attention on them. But the nose ring is another animal in itself. I just can't take my eyes off of it. If I am honest, nose piercings don't thrill me as much because of the hygienic context. I mean, think about the boogers :) haha! But I'm totally OK with what people want to do and feel good about it.
What do you think about septum nose rings and jewelry?

This topic was edited
RE:Do you like septum rings?

I have friends who have/had septum rings. When I talk with them, I am torn with where I should look. As with my recent post about Belly Bling, my eyes are drawn to Bling in the best way. Its weird, because I am not necessarily distracted by earrings. I notice them and am pleased by them, but I don't focus my attention on them. But the nose ring is another animal in itself. I just can't take my eyes off of it. If I am honest, nose piercings don't thrill me as much because of the hygienic context. I mean, think about the boogers :) haha! But I'm totally OK with what people want to do and feel good about it.***What do you think about septum nose rings and jewelry?
I must admit i find nose rings very attractive, and the small diamond stud in the side of the nose

This post was edited

Good question !

They catch my attention also. Theres a beautiful young girl at the restaurant that has a very intricate ring. Beautiful but oh wearing it with a runny nose. Lol.. yes I know it comes out when needed. But the original reason for them was to control a farm animal. Mainly a bull. Here is a strong animal that can be lead around so easily. So if a person wants to be controlled I wonder ? Maybe it could be a fun thing to do to someone. You know !
Master and Slave ! Hmmm

This post was edited

Years ago I watched a music video and the female artist had her nose pierced and had a chain that went from it to her ear. I thought that was really cool. Unfortunately, I can not remember who it was.

This post was edited

Years ago I watched a music video and the female artist had her nose pierced and had a chain that went from it to her ear. I thought that was really cool. Unfortunately, I can not remember who it was.

This post was edited

Ihave seen quit a few of these in the Asian Culture, i agree they look great

This post was edited

Yes I like a little diamond outside the nose too. So lovely

I must admit i find nose rings very attractive, and the small diamond stud in the side of the nose

This post was edited

Oh I didnt think about that. There is always a deeper meaning.

Good question !They catch my attention also. Theres a beautiful young girl at the restaurant that has a very intricate ring. Beautiful but oh wearing it with a runny nose. Lol.. yes I know it comes out when needed. But the original reason for them was to control a farm animal. Mainly a bull. Here is a strong animal that can be lead around so easily. So if a person wants to be controlled I wonder ? Maybe it could be a fun thing to do to someone. You know !Master and Slave ! Hmmm

This post was edited

I remember that too but I dont remember who it was.

This post was edited

Personally no , septum rings and nose studs I think they are not a good look and remind me of bulls with a ring through their noses!I don't mind a lot of piercings, but not for me, however each to their own.Like my metalwork, not for everyone, I accecpt that, but as I say each to their own

I love your metalwork, it enhances the look of the penis, the same for women with genital piercings

This post was edited

Yeah def like a bull. Anything that seems too painful is not for me. But I like the look on others.

Personally no , septum rings and nose studs I think they are not a good look and remind me of bulls with a ring through their noses!I don't mind a lot of piercings, but not for me, however each to their own.Like my metalwork, not for everyone, I accecpt that, but as I say each to their own

This post was edited