Nude Yoga for Males

"Hello y'll
Yoga asana is a way of awareness and self expression, peace and harmony. That extends from one's body to the way we perceive the world, yoga means union. That is, the body, mind and soul in sync for the present moment only. Full strength and presence is acknowledge and there's no need, nor time for anything that is not the experience itself. Mind stops wondering, awareness occur, consciousness awakes inside.
I will keep practicing it for me, for you and for the world, we all can benefit from it, is personal and attainable.
Best wishes
Subscribe to the group I created: Nude Yoga for Males

This topic was edited
RE: Nude Yoga for Males

{Did you ever wonder why all Yoga Studios smell the way they do?}
Want to know?
While lying on your back slowly bring both of your knees slowly to your chest. oops
Repeat. oops.
30 or 40 people doing the same thing day in and day out.
Breathe deep y'all

This post was edited

Nude IS the only way to do yoga. I waspractising nude yoga even before I became a nudist.

This post was edited

Nude IS the only way to do yoga. I waspractising nude yoga even before I became a nudist.MOV, it is far from me to be disrespectful towards you, but I cannot see any results of yoga on you physically, nor mentally. It would be for the better, you not to comment on things you don't understand, lest practice, as there is much more to yoga, than you ever of your age would know about." NO JOKE", however should you understand, please go ahead and show evidence as far as you produce cheek abroad.

How DARE you call me a liar, Urchin. I first started yoga at the age of 15 and was very dedicated to it for for a few years, AND even though I don't practice it now, I am still able to maintain postures that would make many a contortionist envious. I used to spend a minimum of two hours a day with my yoga,both physical and mental.
I have nothing further to say to you, as I know what is true, and truth is the only way for man to survive. ( I do not hide behind a private profile )

This post was edited

Don't you have a cat picture to sum that up?

This post was edited

Looks like another member of the TROLL CLUB has arrived.Yeah I don't think any thread is free of them.

This post was edited

To post #13...sorry, if it makes you feel that way. I'll keep on practicing nude yoga regardless, as I have realised the benefits by doing so. Peace to all !!!

This post was edited

To post #13...sorry, if it makes you feel that way. I'll keep on practicing nude yoga regardless, as I have realised the benefits by doing so. Peace to all !!!For sure do it. It sounds great and I have an instructionsl DVD for naked yoga. I've never done it.... But totally support the concept. It's the attitude behind the comments. Peace is great too, and Thank You. I was referring to the argument rather than what you are doing.Please keep in mind other users enjoy this site and arguments etc bring down users and the entire site.Lets keep it Peaceful.

This post was edited

I would like to try nude yoga, but I haven't been able to find anything in South CarolinaPerhaps you may acquire the skills of yoga and become an instructor yourself, as nude yoga gains popularity increasingly. Fill the gap in South Carolina. Know, that everything starts out small. There is potential to grow, where there's nothing. Why not start out with an instructional DVD first and form a group, when confident. Just a hint.

This post was edited

Nude IS the only way to do yoga. I waspractising nude yoga even before I became a nudist.MOV, it is far from me to be disrespectful towards you, but I cannot see any results of yoga on you physically, nor mentally. It would be for the better, you not to comment on things you don't understand, lest practice, as there is much more to yoga, than you ever of your age would know about." NO JOKE", however should you understand, please go ahead and show evidence as far as you produce cheek abroad.

How DARE you call me a liar, Urchin. I first started yoga at the age of 15 and was very dedicated to it for for a few years, AND even though I don't practice it now, I am still able to maintain postures that would make many a contortionist envious. I used to spend a minimum of two hours a day with my yoga,both physical and mental.
I have nothing further to say to you, as I know what is true, and truth is the only way for man to survive. ( I do not hide behind a private profile )

This post was edited

I have nothing further to say to you, as I know what is true, and truth is the only way for man to survive. ( I do not hide behind a private profile )Yes I dare and anyone that calls me a troll, of which I'm not. Just got fed up with cat pictures in the posts, which shouldn't be posted on TN, unless in the humorist section, or anything that goes, as we are not fond of your kind of sense of humour, which has got nothing to do with human nudists issues. Please do understand. Please also do understand, that there is people, who are allergic to animals of fury appearance Call me a Troll or anything you like and put me down. Thank you

This post was edited