RE:Indecent exposure help

You don't understand because you are an actual nudist not a sexual libertine using nudism as a front for sexual proclivities.

"Nudist" is a very broad category or term and is not so narrowly defined as you seem to think. I'd bet more nudists are a bit "sexual libertines" than not. After all, you have to be willing to go against the norms to fully accept nudity as normal. And generally, open minded people are open minded to all aspects of life. Actual nudists use their nudity as a front for anything that their nudity promotes.

This post was edited

Why do people make such a fuzz of the most natural thing on earth?I never could understand that...Its not though, thats why threads like this exist.Staying away from the view of those fuzz making people is the only way to protect yourself.Having a kink about wanting to be caught nude in public is not being a nudist. Why there are so many groups for this kink is what Ill never understand.

You have assumed that this person wanted to be caught naked in public, which is not the case from everything I have read ! Always negative, rarely give good advice without a sarcastic note added.

This post was edited

I didnt assume, I checked the groups he is interested in.

Exhibitionism, being caught naked and genital focused interests tells me exactly what kind of man he is.

Do a little research itll stop you looking like a moron.

This post was edited

You are correct in one aspect sexual libertines especially those online have hijacked the term nudist and attached their sexual aims to it. Just Google the term or look at those who come on this site seeking a sexual connection and you can validate your view.

However you are incorrect to say this "expansion of the meaning of the term is necessary to grow the nudism. At the height of the nudist community when families planned and had nudist vacations, nudist venues were plentiful and ydist beaches were on the rise, it was based on a principled nudism that DID NOT include the type of open mindedness you suggest.
Libertines continue to push the idea that unless a person accepts their sexual goals asa part of nudism we are prudes and closed minded. I suggest the opposite. It is the libertine who is being closed minded in forcing other nudists to accept their definition or be demonized. Nudism has never benefited from that. Check the history it was exactly that kind of openness to including the sexual libertine ideas that started the decline of the nudist community that continues today. Leaving us with in the US with fewer venues, beaches and people.

"Nudist" is a very broad category or term and is not so narrowly defined as you seem to think. I'd bet more nudists are a bit "sexual libertines" than not. After all, you have to be willing to go against the norms to fully accept nudity as normal. And generally, open minded people are open minded to all aspects of life. Actual nudists use their nudity as a front for anything that their nudity promotes.

This post was edited