Refreshing this topic!

Its been a year since the last entry on this group so I thought Id refresh it. I have my desk in the top room of my house. Most Monday mornings theres nobody else at home so Im starkers and I keep my calendar free. Its so amazing - I love it. Music on, just me at my Mac computer, probably drawing a map or a junction layout. I have a view across treetops and the sun shines through the window. I could of course be in a virtual office with you (F, M, any orientation) if you care to connect. My Telegram address is in my profile - friends only.

This topic was edited
RE:Refreshing this topic!

I work from home nude as well! Feel free to add me on Skype: RiverOtter

This post was edited

Same here. My Skype is live:welawhat

This post was edited

I work remotely from home when not out with clients. I get to do so nude often which is quite refreshing when I can.

This post was edited

Currently I go into the office Monday, Thursday, and every other Wednesday. That leaves Tuesdays and every other Wednesday to work nude from home. Fridays I head to our cabin at our nudist resort and finish up my work for the week nude from there before heading up to socialize at the pool and begin the weekend.

Once it starts getting cold this comes to an end since I'd rather not have $300+ heating bills from keeping it warm enough to walk around the house nude (we live in New England). Guess I'm not committed enough to nude work from home!

This post was edited

Di and I had jobs where we couldn't work remotely. She taught at the college, and I was a firefighter. Had she stayed longer, she would have been able to teach online classes but would still have wanted to dress to feel she was at work.

I had a main office downstairs in the fire house. It was my main workstation, besides going on emergencies. I set up a satellite office upstairs in my private dorm. I had a computer, phone and all I needed to do upstairs in the evenings, what I did downstairs during the day. Only difference was that ALL work done in my dorm was while I was nude.

Sometimes, we had some pretty quiet nights and around 10p, I'd retire upstairs to my dorm, strip and watch TV, answer the occasional phone call and do some admin work but never had to get dressed the whole night. Other nights, most nights, we were busy, and it seemed like all I did was put clothes on, take them off, put them on, take them off... I miss work sometimes but we both like the idea of going days without wearing a thing or getting up with the alarm clock.

This post was edited