Got to walk nude in the rain!

We had not had rain in several months, and I awoke to thunder this morning. I took my dogs out around 7 AM, when the light rain began, so we walked and played in the rain (private backyard). It felt pretty glorious pelting down on my bare skin!
Gator1

This topic was edited
RE: Got to walk nude in the rain!

here we've had to much..... and ya it's a great feeling !

This post was edited
Re: Got to walk nude in the rain

Same here in PA where we have had a lot of rain but have walked and played in the rain. very pvt backyard here, Always nice to feel the rain on your bare skin.

This post was edited
RE: Got to walk nude in the rain

Geez, I was just chatting about this. It's our first day of rain in weeks and I had to run into my back yard naked this morning. Hopefully, the neighbours weren't looking.

This post was edited

I love the feel of walking/laying nude in the rain. My back yard is not large but the only place I can do either at home. I sometimes set up a sprinkler just to get that feel.....

This post was edited

I love being nude in the rain on a warm summer day. I have been known to grab a bar of soap and take a rain shower as well.

This post was edited

The wife andI have done it a hundred times over the years. Actually did it last about 2 nights ago. It is monsoon season in North East PA right now.

This post was edited

Don't get a chance to do that much in the desert.

This post was edited

its so fun though last time i ran

This post was edited

what is considered a long dry spell in the U.K. , three days without rain?

This post was edited

what is considered a long dry spell in the U.K. , three days without rain?

LOL!

This post was edited