RE: Got to walk nude in the rain!

I was naked in the rain early yesterday morning, but the neighbours were giving me funny looks,
so I came back indoors to get insulted by our cheerful Cheefy boy. Think I prefered the rain.

This post was edited

I was naked in the rain early yesterday morning, but the neighbours were giving me funny looks, so I came back indoors to get insulted by our cheerful Cheefy boy. Think I prefered the rain.
LOL, too funny, but ya I also just had a naked rain moment caught by the neighbour, she smiled and finished her dishes. Takin out the trash in the dark, thought I would be safe, oh well, no harm no fowl.

This post was edited

Try it in an Arizona mosoon....it great when the temp drops to around 80 degrees. HOWEVER, when the wind starts...get out 'cause it hurts!

This post was edited

Just got in from bringing my horses in in the rain... naked of course. Nothing like it and less cold and discomforting than in soggy clothes!!!!!!!!!! Now if I didn't have to wear glasses that get all spotted up it would be perfect.

Rocky

This post was edited

Best thing ever!

This post was edited

Just got in from bringing my horses in in the rain... naked of course. Nothing like it and less cold and discomforting than in soggy clothes!!!!!!!!!! Now if I didn't have to wear glasses that get all spotted up it would be perfect.Rocky
And in your honor, tonight I watched Secretariat1

This post was edited

Just got in from bringing my horses in in the rain... naked of course. Nothing like it and less cold and discomforting than in soggy clothes!!!!!!!!!! Now if I didn't have to wear glasses that get all spotted up it would be perfect.Rocky
Glasses, yes those dam glasses, fogging up or getting rain drops, dam those glasses.
Did I mention that I hate wearing my glasses?

This post was edited

I got caught in a downpour on my way out of the supermarket on the way to my car yesterday. I don't think I would have been as chilled if I had been nude.

This post was edited

Once, when my sweet wife and I were tent camping, it was time to break camp and head home, and as we started putting things up, we got caught in a downpour. Had we been clothed, we would have run for cover, but nude we just kept working, finishing taking down the tent and packing the truck in the pouring rain. I don't if we have laughed as hard since as that beautiful Sunday morning!
Gator1

This post was edited

I got caught in a downpour on my way out of the supermarket on the way to my car yesterday. I don't think I would have been as chilled if I had been nude.
You mean you wearCLOTHES when shopping, shame on you Cheri.

This post was edited