Guess who's back...

... just to check whether or not you have missed me. But I won't bother you and stifle the new group any longer with my interminable blurb and innombrable pics.

This topic was edited
RE:Guess who's back...

... just to check whether or not you have missed me. But I won't bother you and stifle the new group any longer with my interminable blurb and innombrable pics.

Of course we missed you, you caused quite a stir, we had search parties out, BOLO issued, fliers printed "last seen naked and elegant" but you were not seen but anyone in the ENL group.

Glad you made it back safe and sound.

Richie.

This post was edited

And, to second Ritchie, you were missed.

This post was edited

You were greatly missed! And we were worried about you. But I knew you would be back, Flora! Oh please write for us. You know we love it when you do! Mornings have been dull the past few days. And we need your pics! We have suffered. xx Frogett aka Mary Anne. PS: I was the first to post a few pics in ENL to get the ball rolling again.

This post was edited

Thank you for coming back after an absence I feel too long.

This post was edited

East Germany vibes are slightly diminishing.

This post was edited

Welcome back! You were missed, not only the pictures, but also your perspectives in the
Discussion section.

This post was edited

Welcome back Flora - we missed you.

This post was edited

Man, I'm embarrassed. I finally figured out who Flora was. I just thought it was Jeanne in disguise.

I'll just slink into my corner now.

This post was edited

... just to check whether or not you have missed me. But I won't bother you and stifle the new group any longer with my interminable blurb and innombrable pics.Man, I'm embarrassed. I finally figured out who Flora was. I just thought it was Jeanne in disguise.I'll just slink into my corner now.

Errrrrr, you just realised that FloraT was Flora? I realise the T is a little distracting, but not that much of a disguise really.... you may come out of the corner KC!

This post was edited