No one has a good story to tell?

Kinda silent and boring around here so I could use a good story. Hell, even a less than perfect one, say about driving nude.

Don't expect me to animate, I'm a new and unpaid member and this new group was created by Jeanne, not by me, so...

This topic was edited
RE:No one has a good story to tell?

Kinda silent and boring around here so I could use a good story. Hell, even a less than perfect one, say about driving nude.Don't expect me to animate, I'm a new and unpaid member and this new group was created by Jeanne, not by me, so...

Well you're right there, it has been boring. I did launch an inquiry into your whereabouts and the events that caused the removal of Tallion and ENL group, but no one seemed to know, or at least weren't telling.

Many TN messages sent to our regular active members and your friends but zip in return, emails too, they went unanswered.

I tried Friending those closest to you too try to keep in touch, that failed too... assume the spectre of the "single male" caused those efforts to whither.

But the group is back, many regulars have returned, even inactive ones... maybe readers not commentors... sad to see Andie accompanied your exit!

Will things be the same again... not sure, feels different this time. But the group/ more like "the club" is here again. So let's see if its better, the same, or dull... only time will tell

Melancholy Richie x

This post was edited

Anyone got a good clandestine tanning spot? I've got one near work, which I occasionally use on my lunch break. It's by a busy road but has a small clearing among scrubby bushes. Once inside it's fine, but I prefer not to be seen when entering or exiting it, which can be a challenge. Nearby workers being out and about meant I didn't take advantage of the sunshine today as I'd wished, so it just turned into a walk.

This post was edited

My current home has an abundance of nude activity spots to use but my prior was a little more sparse. That home was also out in the woods but was located beside a well utilized creek & riding / walking path area. It was not really practical to try and plant shrubs because of periodic flooding. But during times of the day & positioning my car as a partial barrier, I could meander about the back & side yard with relative safety. There was a couple of times I had to hide because of ATVers & even a horseback rider; nothing to get the blood flowing likes potential oops!

This post was edited

I've been getting out and about every day this Summer - a 5k walk up to the local nature reserve where there is a spot where I can relax naked and take a little stroll. Boats pass by on the river and I cover up, sometimes a little slower than I ought. Unofficial places to be are unlikely to grow coincidentally, they need to be observed to an extent to share the idea and grow organically.

I've been taking daily pictures and a) chronicling the change to my body shape (the walk is not a stroll) and b) frankly probably clogging up my own feed with self-absorbed posing but it has been very good all round for the mind, body and spirit.

Autumn is clearly upon us now and today may be my last opportunity to get a couple of pictures as Storm Agnes passes to the west, and besides with the seasonal dieback of vegetation, what was once green and secluded is becoming a lot more exposed to both other passers-by and the Fenland breezes.

Off to Porto for the weekend in a fortnight though for a last blast of Vitamin D before hunkering down through the winter and using this place for vicarious pleasure.

Welcome back everybody x

This post was edited

I've been getting out and about every day this Summer - a 5k walk up to the local nature reserve where there is a spot where I can relax naked and take a little stroll. Boats pass by on the river and I cover up, sometimes a little slower than I ought. Unofficial places to be are unlikely to grow coincidentally, they need to be observed to an extent to share the idea and grow organically.I've been taking daily pictures and a) chronicling the change to my body shape (the walk is not a stroll) and b) frankly probably clogging up my own feed with self-absorbed posing but it has been very good all round for the mind, body and spirit.Autumn is clearly upon us now and today may be my last opportunity to get a couple of pictures as Storm Agnes passes to the west, and besides with the seasonal dieback of vegetation, what was once green and secluded is becoming a lot more exposed to both other passers-by and the Fenland breezes.Off to Porto for the weekend in a fortnight though for a last blast of Vitamin D before hunkering down through the winter and using this place for vicarious pleasure.Welcome back everybody x

Great to hear you've been getting out and about while spending some time sans clothes! Seen your pics, looks a great spot.

This post was edited

Nice stories. Nice to read you guys.

In the old group we had a topic about exhibitionism vs voyeurism. Well, amont 800 other topics. I found a dozen or so on my phone - things I typed up when I was travelling and had no internet connection.

I think we had a cool group. Thousands of pics and 800 topics. But who cares. Nobody looks at old pics and nobody reads old topics. Deleting that luggage was excellent.

This post was edited

Nice stories. Nice to read you guys.In the old group we had a topic about exhibitionism vs voyeurism. Well, amont 800 other topics. I found a dozen or so on my phone - things I typed up when I was travelling and had no internet connection.I think we had a cool group. Thousands of pics and 800 topics. But who cares. Nobody looks at old pics and nobody reads old topics. Deleting that luggage was excellent.

Blank sheet, clean start.. fresh, new, better than before... we are here for a new journey.

This post was edited

And I must disagree about reading old topics; upon occasion I would go to the end of the topics (or beginning depending on your point of view) and re-read some of the posts. The older ones had a wide variety of authors & topics and made for an interesting read. Maybe a few others should try it.

This post was edited

As for perusing old topics, I can't say I actually did but it was nice to know I could refer to them if I needed to. Flora's spa reports in particular would be getting re-read prior to visiting the area and the memorable accounts of Cap d'Adge or cycling home would be worthy of a revisit.

I guess I'll just have to rely on memories or a polite enquiry if it comes to that.

This post was edited